• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,997 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 08:26 AM

I love soccer! But most people here don't like it and don't watch it. It's a personal choice for them. People that care about soccer know where to go.

#17 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 08:30 AM

If people wanna b*tch they are gonna b*tch. For those that care, I put this thread in here because I thought it would gather more attention for the game, you know since OUR OWN COUNTRY is playing in the biggest sporting event in the world. Sorry to piss some of you off for not taking your feelings into consideration before I made this thread.

Gee, are you going to start a Lacrosse thread next? How about a thread on that sport in Afganistan where they throw arround a goat skin while riding horses? In case you didn't notice, this section of the board is a "General discussion forum on Carolina Panthers." Take this crap to the Lounge, gather what support you can, and then maybe, just maybe, a mod or admin will set you up a Futbol forum.

#18 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,033 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 19 June 2010 - 08:31 AM

Gee, are you going to start a Lacrosse thread next? How about a thread on that sport in Afganistan where they throw arround a goat skin while riding horses? In case you didn't notice, this section of the board is a "General discussion forum on Carolina Panthers." Take this crap to the Lounge, gather what support you can, and then maybe, just maybe, a mod or admin will set you up a Futbol forum.

Thanks for the idea, I may take you up on that offer. Have a nice day.

#19 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,033 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 08:36 AM

If someone wants to delete this thread be my guest. I didn't know I was going to start a war posting this in here.

#20 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:00 AM

People need to chill. Seeing as this forum is littered with "I had a dream The Panthers swept the Bucs" and flaming "what uniforms I'd like to see" threads in the offseason, this really isn't that bad.

Glad we could vent some childish soccer hate though. Moving thread to the Lounge.

#21 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,725 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:13 AM

I notice that a lot of the folks here with their panties in a twist are also pretty new here. They might not know that, historically, Zod has opened up the main Panthers forum to open discussion about anything in previous offseasons due to relevent news being slow this time of year.

Zod, can we please get a ruling on this? That way folks know and can stop bitching or put threads in the appropriate forum?

#22 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:24 AM

It's loose and free in the offseason as there is not much posted. Really it should be NFL related in the Panthers forum even in the offseason, but people routinely break that to get their threads seen.

If it isn't a major issue, we'll just move the threads. No need for anyone to get pissy.

#23 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:45 AM

If people wanna b*tch they are gonna b*tch. For those that care, I put this thread in here because I thought it would gather more attention for the game, you know since OUR OWN COUNTRY is playing in the biggest sporting event in the world. Sorry to piss some of you off for not taking your feelings into consideration before I made this thread.

vvv

Attached Files

#24 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:58 AM

It's loose and free in the offseason as there is not much posted. Really it should be NFL related in the Panthers forum even in the offseason, but people routinely break that to get their threads seen.

If it isn't a major issue, we'll just move the threads. No need for anyone to get pissy.

I obviously agree that posts in the Panthers forum should be NFL related year round. Some people have their bookmarks set to that forum and are simply too lazy to look for a more appropriate place for their post. It really has less to do with wanting their post seen. As Arsen pointed out, those that want to see it will find it. I'll add that those that those that have no interest shouldn't have it stuffed up our nose.

Edited by Savoir Faire, 19 June 2010 - 10:00 AM.

#25 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,033 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:57 AM

vvv

I'm not sure how. So instead of posting a picture why don't you explain why.

#26 TheSaint

TheSaint

Lengthy Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 12:20 PM

So where do i post WNBA threads???

#27 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,033 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 12:23 PM

So where do i post WNBA threads???

Panthers forum, more people watch the WNBA then the World Cup.

#28 TheSaint

TheSaint

Lengthy Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 01:28 PM

Panthers forum, more people watch the WNBA then the World Cup.

ever been on a plane?

#29 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,305 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 06:39 PM

People need to chill. Seeing as this forum is littered with "I had a dream The Panthers swept the Bucs" and flaming "what uniforms I'd like to see" threads in the offseason, this really isn't that bad.

Glad we could vent some childish soccer hate though. Moving thread to the Lounge.

"childish soccer hate" lol. whatever dude. Not only did it have nothing to do with football (americano) there was also another thread of the same subject right at the very top that the poster chose to ignore because he felt he is more special. Which he is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com