Posted 19 June 2010 - 03:15 PM

#2 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 06:09 PM

As long as they're not shooting any dogs...

#3 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 06:50 PM

Anti war propaganga. Nothing more. Poorly done in my opinion.

#4 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 08:28 PM

Ok how was it poorly done?? Did the editing not meet your expectations or something ??? Orrr are you just mad that there are people whos opinion differ from yours???

I think the video was good and shed light on stories that the military tries and keep underwraps..

So you say it's just antiwar propaganda.. So are you saying you support our troops raping kids and killing civilians?? And that people shouldn't be informed when this stuff goes on??

#5 JeramiahCopperfield

JeramiahCopperfield

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 08:30 PM

Today was getting my hair cut (I go to a black/mexican salon for background info), and my friend was talking about the war or something and I was like "screw that" and a lady there kind of bristled. So I started talking to her, and her daughter is in the Army in Afganistan. But turns out both her and her daughter think the war is stupid, the daughter told her right after the election that "There is no way Obama will end anything in Iraq", and about Afganistan: "we are NEVER leaving"

So of course I told her the only candidate that would actually get us out of these debacles is Ron Paul and she is gonna look into him. I was in a black salon basically saying how Obama is a total liar and puppet and everyone that heard me was like "mmm hmmm yeah I know!". That is awesome.

That's how we're going to win this thing. Talk to people you normally wouldn't. Go places you normally wouldn't. And for those that are down with the struggle, keep copies of Alex Jones dvds on you.

And on another note, pay cash for everything. I just bought a 70's vette cash and I'm going to be selling the Escalade when the vette is completely restored. Screw this fractional reserve system, that is the root of it all.

#6 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,794 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:09 PM

I agree Nick. But don't think that money supply isn't monitored down to the oil smudge. Once it reaches a certain threshold one way or the other, they will know what lies ahead. Then they clinch tighter.

#7 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,821 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 19 June 2010 - 10:05 PM

haha propaganda??

#8 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:26 AM

haha propaganda??

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
But how well done does it need to be to be effective?

#9 JeramiahCopperfield

JeramiahCopperfield

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 07:37 PM

I agree Nick. But don't think that money supply isn't monitored down to the oil smudge. Once it reaches a certain threshold one way or the other, they will know what lies ahead. Then they clinch tighter.

Indeed, but it is like not eating ethically raised chicken. We can all be conscientious objectors, in mass that is a powerful tool. Alas most people would rather talk about football or the world cup or some such.

#10 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 08:02 PM

Alex Jones is a complete phony. His radio show, website, dvd's, etc are making him wealthy nothing more. Well, wealthier than he already was.

#11 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte-Mint HIll, NC

Posted 20 June 2010 - 08:02 PM

I know this doens't make it right, but civilians have been killed in a war zone since the biggining of time. Roman and Greek armies would take conquered people as slaves and concubines. Feudal Japan did the same thing. Bosnia was engaged in a war of "ethnic" cleansing. Durring WWII there were attrocities on both sides. Again, doesn't make it right. This is not just a US problem or one that recently happened.

The only way that the world is going to put a stop to this is to end war. But as long as there are religious fanatics this will not ever happen. People will always go to war on their religous beliefs.

#12 JeramiahCopperfield

JeramiahCopperfield

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 08:06 PM

These wars have nothing to do with religion.

http://www.house.gov...06/cr021506.htm

#13 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 08:11 PM

And by the way that video taught me nothing I didn't know.

War is hell, and we do good to avoid it.

#14 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,821 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:12 PM

Alex Jones is a complete phony. His radio show, website, dvd's, etc are making him wealthy nothing more. Well, wealthier than he already was.

what does alex jones have to do with this? oh and nice assumptions btw.

#15 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,821 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:13 PM

The only way that the world is going to put a stop to this is to end war. But as long as there are religious fanatics this will not ever happen. People will always go to war on their religous beliefs.

religious fanatics? i think you meant to say corporate greed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.