Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Paradigm Shift: What You Didn't Know About The War

43 posts in this topic

Posted

And by the way that video taught me nothing I didn't know.

War is hell, and we do good to avoid it.

Posted

Alex Jones is a complete phony. His radio show, website, dvd's, etc are making him wealthy nothing more. Well, wealthier than he already was.

what does alex jones have to do with this? oh and nice assumptions btw.

Posted

The only way that the world is going to put a stop to this is to end war. But as long as there are religious fanatics this will not ever happen. People will always go to war on their religous beliefs.

religious fanatics? i think you meant to say corporate greed.

Posted

what does alex jones have to do with this? oh and nice assumptions btw.

Ask Nick.

Posted

haha propaganda??

I guess he forgot that rule about how all videos you post are gold and any videos you disagree with are propaganda.

Posted

Sorry Venom,, that title has been begging for it.

Pair of dimes

us-dime.gifus-dime.gif

Posted

Ok how was it poorly done?? Did the editing not meet your expectations or something ???

Well yea, that too. I actually saw some you tubes moon landing hoaxes that were more convincing. But not very much.

I think the video was good and shed light on stories that the military tries and keep underwraps..

You conspiracy theorist eat a whole bunch of crap. I guess it's fun anyway.

So are you saying you support our troops raping kids and killing civilians?? And that people shouldn't be informed when this stuff goes on??

You can get by saying this on a message board. I'd advise caution when mouthing in public.

Posted

Is there widespread raping and killing of civilians by our military in a war zone? Absolutely.

Is it so bad that it's become systemic as this video suggests. No.

Are the majority of troops doing so: No.

This is war. Innocents get hurt, killed and raped. You send a bunch of 19 year olds to a foreign country and tell them to kill, they will kill. The majority will kill only as they need, but a prominent minority will go beyond that. Good ol' human nature, that.

This is why war is to be avoided unless there is no other choice. This is why there were protests against going to war before it started. This is why I and others were aghast about how cavalier people were about going into Iraq.

Posted

Well yea, that too. I actually saw some you tubes moon landing hoaxes that were more convincing. But not very much.

You conspiracy theorist eat a whole bunch of crap. I guess it's fun anyway.

You can get by saying this on a message board. I'd advise caution when mouthing in public.

didn't realize this video was up for debate, at this point i thought this was all common knowledge. war is nasty, and is engaged on the behalf of tyrannical leadership whom have warped citizens minds into blind and naive patriotism, just as we've seen recently in this country and tons others throughout histroy. thankfully people are starting to wake up to these things though. these wars are being fought on the behalf of corporate greed, not on the behalf of the well-being of american citizens or this country.

Posted

Soooooo...being against the war is not only unpatriotic to the left and some on the right, it now also constitutes being a conspiracy theorist. ROFL my pants off.

Paradigm shift indeed.

Shameless...

Posted

didn't realize this video was up for debate, at this point i thought this was all common knowledge. war is nasty, and is engaged on the behalf of tyrannical leadership whom have warped citizens minds into blind and naive patriotism, just as we've seen recently in this country and tons others throughout histroy. thankfully people are starting to wake up to these things though. these wars are being fought on the behalf of corporate greed, not on the behalf of the well-being of american citizens or this country.

Corporate greed? Ok. That is exactly what I mean by propaganda. Seems to be working on you. Is war horrible? Yes. Were these wars necessary? Yes. As for blind, naive patriotism, I stand behind Bush for his execution of these wars, and obami for his continued support of these efforts. Some of us can "connect the dots". As GW said, this will be a very long term war. I will add that until we find a way to completely discourage and demoralize the fanatical terrorist (much like the big bombs did to the Japanese fanatics) they will continue to find ways to kill Americans in mass. That is an undeniable fact. War is ALWAYS bad. Propagandist like these will always use that against the ever more , more ignorant to create contraversy. It has always been that way, and likely always will.

Posted

Why is war so "necessary" for our country when so many other countries have not engaged in an all-out war in centuries if not decades? This way of thinking has to change. Corporations and the military industrial complex have got some of you so indoctrinated/brainwashed, that all sense of human rights go out the window.

If the things our gov. does to other nations happened to us by another nation, people would freakdafackout.

2 people like this