The Paradigm Shift: What You Didn't Know About The War

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#16 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,536 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:52 PM

what does alex jones have to do with this? oh and nice assumptions btw.

Ask Nick.

#17 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:22 AM

haha propaganda??

I guess he forgot that rule about how all videos you post are gold and any videos you disagree with are propaganda.

#18 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,136 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:43 AM

Sorry Venom,, that title has been begging for it.

Pair of dimes

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Jangler, 21 June 2010 - 01:45 AM.

#19 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:48 AM

Ok how was it poorly done?? Did the editing not meet your expectations or something ???

Well yea, that too. I actually saw some you tubes moon landing hoaxes that were more convincing. But not very much.

I think the video was good and shed light on stories that the military tries and keep underwraps..

You conspiracy theorist eat a whole bunch of crap. I guess it's fun anyway.

So are you saying you support our troops raping kids and killing civilians?? And that people shouldn't be informed when this stuff goes on??

You can get by saying this on a message board. I'd advise caution when mouthing in public.

#20 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,536 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:31 AM

Is there widespread raping and killing of civilians by our military in a war zone? Absolutely.

Is it so bad that it's become systemic as this video suggests. No.

Are the majority of troops doing so: No.

This is war. Innocents get hurt, killed and raped. You send a bunch of 19 year olds to a foreign country and tell them to kill, they will kill. The majority will kill only as they need, but a prominent minority will go beyond that. Good ol' human nature, that.

This is why war is to be avoided unless there is no other choice. This is why there were protests against going to war before it started. This is why I and others were aghast about how cavalier people were about going into Iraq.

#21 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,851 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:57 AM

Well yea, that too. I actually saw some you tubes moon landing hoaxes that were more convincing. But not very much.

You conspiracy theorist eat a whole bunch of crap. I guess it's fun anyway.

You can get by saying this on a message board. I'd advise caution when mouthing in public.

didn't realize this video was up for debate, at this point i thought this was all common knowledge. war is nasty, and is engaged on the behalf of tyrannical leadership whom have warped citizens minds into blind and naive patriotism, just as we've seen recently in this country and tons others throughout histroy. thankfully people are starting to wake up to these things though. these wars are being fought on the behalf of corporate greed, not on the behalf of the well-being of american citizens or this country.

#22 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:40 PM

Soooooo...being against the war is not only unpatriotic to the left and some on the right, it now also constitutes being a conspiracy theorist. ROFL my pants off.

Paradigm shift indeed.

Shameless...

#23 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 03:53 PM

didn't realize this video was up for debate, at this point i thought this was all common knowledge. war is nasty, and is engaged on the behalf of tyrannical leadership whom have warped citizens minds into blind and naive patriotism, just as we've seen recently in this country and tons others throughout histroy. thankfully people are starting to wake up to these things though. these wars are being fought on the behalf of corporate greed, not on the behalf of the well-being of american citizens or this country.

Corporate greed? Ok. That is exactly what I mean by propaganda. Seems to be working on you. Is war horrible? Yes. Were these wars necessary? Yes. As for blind, naive patriotism, I stand behind Bush for his execution of these wars, and obami for his continued support of these efforts. Some of us can "connect the dots". As GW said, this will be a very long term war. I will add that until we find a way to completely discourage and demoralize the fanatical terrorist (much like the big bombs did to the Japanese fanatics) they will continue to find ways to kill Americans in mass. That is an undeniable fact. War is ALWAYS bad. Propagandist like these will always use that against the ever more , more ignorant to create contraversy. It has always been that way, and likely always will.

#24 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:35 PM

Why is war so "necessary" for our country when so many other countries have not engaged in an all-out war in centuries if not decades? This way of thinking has to change. Corporations and the military industrial complex have got some of you so indoctrinated/brainwashed, that all sense of human rights go out the window.

If the things our gov. does to other nations happened to us by another nation, people would freakdafackout.

#25 JeramiahCopperfield

JeramiahCopperfield

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:31 PM

Alex Jones is a complete phony. His radio show, website, dvd's, etc are making him wealthy nothing more. Well, wealthier than he already was.

Anything that opens people's minds to the false left-right dichotomy is good, and Alex Jones is good at that.

And want to talk about phonies? I seem to remember you were pretty hardcore about Obama. His documented lies and broken promises are such an embarrassing litany to any of his original supporters, if not every American. I'm not surprised most of his original euphoric supporters would rather live in a dream world than face the cognitive dissonance that accepting the total fraud that Obama is would bring.

#26 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,536 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:38 PM

I was never hardcore about Obama. I was one of the first people to support him and recognize him as a candidate and I certainly voted for him, but I wasn't "hardcore."

But anything that opens people's minds to the false right wine dichotomy should be exempt no matter what, right?

#27 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,851 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:30 PM

Corporate greed? Ok. That is exactly what I mean by propaganda. Seems to be working on you. Is war horrible? Yes. Were these wars necessary? Yes. As for blind, naive patriotism, I stand behind Bush for his execution of these wars, and obami for his continued support of these efforts. Some of us can "connect the dots". As GW said, this will be a very long term war. I will add that until we find a way to completely discourage and demoralize the fanatical terrorist (much like the big bombs did to the Japanese fanatics) they will continue to find ways to kill Americans in mass. That is an undeniable fact. War is ALWAYS bad. Propagandist like these will always use that against the ever more , more ignorant to create contraversy. It has always been that way, and likely always will.

haha holy crap, where to start with this...

#28 JeramiahCopperfield

JeramiahCopperfield

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:54 PM

I was never hardcore about Obama. I was one of the first people to support him and recognize him as a candidate and I certainly voted for him, but I wasn't "hardcore."

But anything that opens people's minds to the false right wine dichotomy should be exempt no matter what, right?

He wakes people up that the federal reserve is a cartel of private banks. He exposes these useless wars.

If people would at least let those two ideas percolate into their minds we would be in much better shape.

He's just a man, like anybody else, not perfect.

#29 necroplasm

necroplasm

• HUDDLER
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:07 PM

"The whole system that we live in drills into us that we're powerless, that we're weak, that our society is evil, that it's fraudulent et cetera and so forth its all a big fat lie. We are powerful, beautiful, extraordinary..."

"There is no reason why you cannot understand who we truly are, where are we going. There is no reason why the average individual cannot be fully empowered. We are incredibly powerful beings."

#30 2plankingpanther

2plankingpanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:55 AM

Afghanistan was necessary,Iraq-not really.Your boy dubya got distracted and pulled all the resources to attack Iraq and as a result the Taliban got stronger!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com