Photo
- - - - -

We had a Superbowl Team But Blew it....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#16 Mesmer

Mesmer

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:35 AM

What happened is Delhomme. Plain and simple. He lost this game. You usually can't put a game on any one player, but this game is undoubtably his. The defense was put in bad positions time and time again, and as much as I think Turdo should be gone, the defense isn't the reason we lost this one.

Delhomme is the lone cause.

The defense waited until really late in the second half to even record their first 3 and out.

I guess I missed the part where Jake was out there on D.

#17 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:42 AM

Jake's perfomance was as bad as I have ever seen a pro QB play. He played worse than David Carr ever dreamed. If you love Jake, then that's ok by me. But don't defend him when we all just experienced the same nightmare.

#18 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,007 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:45 AM

What's there to be upset about? We made the playoffs

That's what Coach Fox said. We achieved our goal of making the playoffs. The team took that as a cue and that's as far as we needed to go in his eyes. Everything else was desert. I'm not sure if I like a coach that is happy with just making the playoffs. If that's all you want why try at all?

#19 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,693 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:16 AM

this wasn't completely on jake, but I didn't think this team was good enough to beat the eagles defense, steelers defense, the ravens defense or the titans, I think we would've lost to any of those teams in the superbowl or on the way there. Not a superbowl team, we didn't have that killer instinct for whatever reason or another, big reason for that is fox and turgo. so I now say they must go. take jake and lucas with them.

#20 c0r

c0r

First 9

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:11 AM

Yeah, so we played sucky. Every team does once in a while. Look at the Cowboys last game.

idk if this guy is serious or not.

wtf.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com