Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Hair, My Hair

27 posts in this topic

Posted

#2 all over and I love it. The wife not so much but she is getting used to it.

Posted

if you are worried about the looks with the ladies you should try to fade it some. that's what i've done, and the wife was in disbelief at first. now though she likes running her hands all over it.

Posted

I use no guard. In the last few weeks I've started shaving it to the skin with a razor. I sort of like it.

Posted

those look fine. i went cheap though on some $20 kit a walmart, and they work fine for what i'm doing. had them over a year now, and they show no signs of age or wear.

I went cheap, too. I bought my set at Target for $7.99 about six years ago, and it's still going. Use it at least every two weeks. And I don't even oil it! :eek:

Posted

I went cheap, too. I bought my set at Target for $7.99 about six years ago, and it's still going. Use it at least every two weeks. And I don't even oil it! :eek:

u dont even oil it? lol ure crazy...that shiit pulls like a motha...

1 person likes this

Posted

The best trimmer you can get is the Wahl Peanut... I never oil mine, and it lasts years...

Posted

yea, there's a noticeable difference between the wahls and everything else.

/no guard, whole noggin.

Posted

u dont even oil it? lol ure crazy...that shiit pulls like a motha...

Mine doesn't pull at all, but I keep it short all the time. My hair's not really that thick, either.

Posted

If I allowed my hair to grow out, it'd be all wavy and poo... I keep it shaved close for easy maintenance...

I always say it is because of the cost of shampoo in this tough economy... ;)

Posted

One guard all-over is where its at. Short, cool, and you don't have to do anything but wash it.

yup

I might bic it this summer again...not sure...but lowest setting on the guard, I do it every two or three weeks and I love it

Posted

No guard here. As short as I can get it sans-razor. At least once every 2-3 weeks.

Posted

Is this the thread where people sign up for the Neo-Nazi march?