Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cpt slay a ho

Honestly,....who seen this commin?

33 posts in this topic

House you are clearly a f*cking waste of sperm......if you were on this site for more then 4hours you would know what we discuss after every game...to say i wasn't rooting for the panthers is the dumbest shhh i've ever heard and you should jump into a pile of aids filled needles.plz do the world a favor and STFU and GTFO

i didn't call the playoff loss,or predicted it.i've been saying this since the first arz game,to the last saints game.this is the playoffs and if you don't bring your a game you will get embarrassed,we tried that same sh*t that work on these non playoff teams agaisnt arz and got our ass molly whooped.i've said time after time jake worrys me,the defence is sketchy and fox doesn't play to finish the game.....you wanna know what happens,a game like the broncos pops up and we look like were ready then the game like the saints pops up where our d gets slashed and gashed and people like house blow it off.

so motherrf*ck anyone who wants to throw insults out

p.s thank you jangler for trying to explain to this ignorant ass de de de what i meant.

What is up with the bye week? What are these guys doing? Watching soap operas and eating grill cheese sandwiches all day.

Why can't anybody other than the damn "I saw this coming 8 weeks ago" f*ckwad see that maybe the Cardinals are better than anybody imagined.

Or why can't you see that we were never as good as 12-4 looked.

Like they just said, it was all a puff of smoke. We are not as good a team as we all hoped we were.

What is up with the bye week? What are these guys doing? Watching soap operas and eating grill cheese sandwiches all day.

Honestly It seems like they don't do a damn thing, and that's on the coaching staff.

I was afraid of this all week. Everything was pointing to the Cards winning this game. The worst part is that NO ONE, not even the people on this site who are used to the Panthers failing them, gave the Cards a chance.

If the Panthers were in the Cards position I would have been 100% sure of a win.

The jinx was on in full force and there was nothing to be done about it. Today my life is terrible.

Of the 3 possible teams we could have played AZ was not the one I wanted.... ATL I felt we would handle here along with Minny who won on a fluke.... AZ was killing us last time here and we won on a miracle with SS staying in bounds on one grab, they had the revenge factor, a probowl QB, an all universe WR and they flat out stomped us.... I guess they played possum well during the last 3-4 games of the year because everyone had this team written off

All you had to do is watch the pregame show and the half-time show during the Ravens game.

They all picked Carolina to win.

When they do this, the team LOSES. They get paid to not know what the hell they are talking about most of the time. Must be all this hits during their playing years. Or, oh, wait, maybe those amazing sports players are normal people just like us.

I had a dream this happened, we got blown out by halftime in it.

Also, when we scored fast like that, I knew it was over for us.

I had a dream this happened, we got blown out by halftime in it.

Also, when we scored fast like that, I knew it was over for us.

I didn't expect it to be over after the first drive, but after the second possession... it was over.

Everyone keeps under-rating the Cardinals! Apparently, they aren't that bad of a team. They just beat two NFC South teams in a row. Even though I wanted Carolina to win the NFC South, the NFC South is quite possibly (it is) my favorite in the NFL.