Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Stephen Davis is coming back to Carolina

50 posts in this topic

Why didn't they show some love to Brad Hoover. If he's not playing I'd much rather have him still with the franchise in some fashion

Stephen Davis is here on a minority coaching internship. Brad Hoover is white.

Why didn't they show some love to Brad Hoover. If he's not playing I'd much rather have him still with the franchise in some fashion

hoov don rap

I can't help but wonder if Al Sharpton had something to do with this little program.

Al Sharpton, no. Dan Rooney, yes.

DeShaun Foster was arguably at his best when he had Stephen Davis as a mentor. Worth taking a look, at least.

So is Gary the retard going to coach special teams?:rolleyes:

Right after he returns from the moon.

Hope he's at Training Camp. I'd like to meet him.

Me too. I may try to attend the TC & hope to get his autograph. Seeing a pic of him with Double Trouble would be epic!! :thumbsup:

Maybe Jake can start doing what Davis done after he retired. :):cool:

1 person likes this

Davis will be a good addition to the staff and gain good experience with a young group of guys. We certainly can benefit from his experience and desire. I don't remember many backs who almost never lost yards on any run. He was a warrior on offense, a mentality we could definitely use. Everything I have read said he was a leader, motivator and good mentor.

Is Davis still helping to coach the RBs? Or was it only a training camp type of position?

Is Davis still helping to coach the RBs? Or was it only a training camp type of position?

He's still there.

Glad to see the old man back....not sure about the whole minority thing. I thought the NFL was passed all of that.