Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sherron Collins to play for the Bobcats (In the Summer League)

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Luke Winn: I'm told that Kansas' Sherron Collins has a summer-league invite from the Charlotte Bobcats. So ... at least that's something. Twitter

Source: www.HoopsHype.com

Posted

Hopefully, he impresses and sticks on. I liked his game, and was pretty shocked he didnt get drafted.

Posted

Hopefully, he impresses and sticks on. I liked his game, and was pretty shocked he didnt get drafted.

Cole Aldrich seems to think he is just as good as Chris Paul so we'll see haha.

Posted

Yea, Cole was trippin' when he said that. He said that, then New Orleans shipped him right on out lol

Posted

Haha I would have shipped him out to, he is basically saying that Collins is a top 3 NBA point guard.

Posted

i like this, hopefully he will find a roster spot on this team.

Posted

I like this pickup. He's undersized but doesn't lack toughness. He's a good shooter as well.

Here's a Pre-Draft workout video with Collins. He compares himself to Jameer Nelson and I think that is a great comparison, their games are very similar.

Posted

Yeah, he has the invite, but I dont think he's accepted yet.

Look to see Tyren Johnson and Marquis Gilstrap. Torrance could be in the mix, but he has 5 or 6 offers.

Posted

Yeah, he has the invite, but I dont think he's accepted yet.

Look to see Tyren Johnson and Marquis Gilstrap. Torrance could be in the mix, but he has 5 or 6 offers.

Do you think he will accept?

Posted

I hate to judge him on one game, but Bobby Maze (a mediocre SEC PG) owned Collins when they played in Knoxville this season.

Posted

WHOO, another undersized shooter at PG. DJ fills that quota just fine. I am eagerly anticipating those promised moves before the 1st. Way i see it we need a legit distributing PG still.

Posted

Do you think he will accept?

Certainly can't read his mind, but I'll say yes. Need to get Crash on the phone with Torrance talking Roll-Tide.

edit: oh, Justin Dentmon, Jeremy Pargo, Jerel McNeal, and Denis Clemente are other guards.