Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LeBron & Bosh to the Bulls (not official yet) Rumor

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Henne Given Sunday']stephen a smith was just on dan lebatards (pti) radio show in miami and he sounded very very confident LBJ and bosh are joining wade on the heat[/QUOTE]

That is never going to work out...

Posted · Report post

Bosh and LeBron would make the Bulls consecutive year champs I bet.

Posted · Report post

Rose, James, Deng, Noah, Bosh would be sick!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Dockery']That is never going to work out...[/QUOTE]

i dunno....

[QUOTE]The Sun Sentinel has learned that the three star free agents have gone as far as to acknowledge that it might not be possible for the Heat to clear the needed space to start each of the three at the $16.6 million maximum salary that they would be eligible for in the first year of new contracts.

[B]According to the source, the three have agreed to consider to "split the money up," if need be[/B].[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-dwyane-wade-s062910,0,1501758.story[/url]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Dockery']That is never going to work out...[/QUOTE]

this.
James, Wade, and Bosh are too many superstars on the same squad. Too many ego for one team. I have my suspicions about 2 elite players on the same squad, and honestly, I think James could team up with a B-list star like Joe Johnson, and win a championship.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='AggieLean.']this.
James, Wade, and Bosh are too many superstars on the same squad. Too many ego for one team. I have my suspicions about 2 elite players on the same squad, and honestly, I think James could team up with a B-list star like Joe Johnson, and win a championship.[/QUOTE]

worked for the celtics.

Posted · Report post

There are a lot of Bulls fans in Ohio so he would be going to many of his friends and families "second/first team". Illinois is not at all far from his beloved Akron. Makes sense.

Posted · Report post

Well, I dont think I'd put Allen, Garnett, and Pierce on the same level as a potential James, Wade, and Bosh. *shrugs*

Posted · Report post

[quote name='AggieLean.']Well, I dont think I'd put Allen, Garnett, and Pierce on the same level as a potential James, Wade, and Bosh. *shrugs*[/QUOTE]

agreed, but those guys have been friends for awhile....wade stays in james mansion when the heat play in cleveland.....all 3 on the olympic team together.....i dont think its AS "unbelievable" as it would in a normal circumstance

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Henne Given Sunday']agreed, but those guys have been friends for awhile....wade stays in james mansion when the heat play in cleveland.....all 3 on the olympic team together.....i dont think its AS "unbelievable" as it would in a normal circumstance[/QUOTE]

It could work, it's definitely possible. A lot of things have to happen, and someone is going to have to take less money if they want it to happen, and we know how these players are about their money haha.
Seeing that your a dolphin fan, I take it your a Floridian, and a heat fan, haha. Hey, if this did happen, then I believe as a Heat fan, you'd see some fun basketball, and plenty of championships.

Posted · Report post

Wouldn't it be just like the NBA if NONE of these guys went anywhere?

Total tease.