34 replies to this topic

#31 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:06 PM

There are a lot of Bulls fans in Ohio so he would be going to many of his friends and families "second/first team". Illinois is not at all far from his beloved Akron. Makes sense.

#32 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,281 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:06 PM

Well, I dont think I'd put Allen, Garnett, and Pierce on the same level as a potential James, Wade, and Bosh. *shrugs*

#33 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationRain Tree

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:12 PM

Well, I dont think I'd put Allen, Garnett, and Pierce on the same level as a potential James, Wade, and Bosh. *shrugs*

agreed, but those guys have been friends for awhile....wade stays in james mansion when the heat play in cleveland.....all 3 on the olympic team together.....i dont think its AS "unbelievable" as it would in a normal circumstance

#34 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,281 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:34 PM

agreed, but those guys have been friends for awhile....wade stays in james mansion when the heat play in cleveland.....all 3 on the olympic team together.....i dont think its AS "unbelievable" as it would in a normal circumstance

It could work, it's definitely possible. A lot of things have to happen, and someone is going to have to take less money if they want it to happen, and we know how these players are about their money haha.
Seeing that your a dolphin fan, I take it your a Floridian, and a heat fan, haha. Hey, if this did happen, then I believe as a Heat fan, you'd see some fun basketball, and plenty of championships.

#35 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:42 AM

Wouldn't it be just like the NBA if NONE of these guys went anywhere?

Total tease.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users