#436 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:55 PM

So in the end lets conclude a few things.

-There have only been 2 black GMs in NFL history because only 2 have been qualified. All the others who were white were clearly and always the best man for the job. The NFL would love to hire more blacks but there just arent any out there that can do the job.

-All aryan QB rosters and front offices are normal and a sign of a strong franchise. They represent America well.

-KT doesnt care about black QBs he just wants us to sign Vick.

-KT is a racist because he points out institutional racism in the NFL and the false ideal of white supremacy held by many overtly and covertly. A non-racist black person never challenges a white persons opinion. All black people who do this are racist.

-When a black person brings up quarterbacks in the NFL. Bring up muslims, black kickers, black captains on the defensive side of the ball, anything but our sacred lamb which is QB.

-There's no such thing as racist white people. They all love and endear other cultures and people just as much or more than their own at all times. They never use racial slurs, code words, or other vocal displays to belittle blacks, mexicans, arabs, etc.

-The fate of White America rests on the Quarterback position in the NFL. It must be protected at all costs.

#437 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,571 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:55 PM

I wonder why in 2008 we picked up Lester Ricard, the black quarterback who was eventually cut? I mean, Jacksonville picked him up in 2007, and they also cut him. It's not like Jacksonville is scared to have a black quarterback.

I wonder, then, if we cut him because he wasn't a better option than the other quarterbacks on our roster? Nah, couldn't be.

Has Rod Rutherford been mentioned yet? I know we didn't give him a fair chance and all, didn't want to put the training wheels back on and train and develop him from QB 101, but he was on the team briefly right?

#438 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,426 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:56 PM

i'm not asking you what you would rather have, and i'm not saying black qb's don't get drafted in the first round. I'm saying The Golden Calf of Bristol doesn't have the skillset to be drafted where he was, he was drafted there because he's a clean-cut, religious, face of the franchise white boy, because the NFL is a business, and I have no doubt that he will be very well received in a place like colorado. I don't know if this is racism or business, but it's certainly true.

Denver FO disagrees...so let's wait and see who's proven wrong (The Golden Calf of Bristol or his detractors). I honestly wanted to see Jamarcus' arm dazzling everyone in the NFL. Who knew he'd turn into the African-American Ryan Leaf. As far as a skillset...and the debates that raged pre-draft, there are quite a few QBs in the NFL currently that have less than textbook NFL throwing styles and they do fine...some despite lack of height and arm strength. Let's wait and see.

I really think the reason we, the Panthers, never took a glance at black QBs was due to timing more than anything else. When we needed a QB...there weren't the stellar prospects that stood out as this is what the Panthers need. Jason Campbell maybe, but the problem was yes...he was at Washington for x amounts of years and x amount of OCs, BUT...would we use that excuse if he fell on his butt the first two years at Carolina? Don't think so. This is the Not For Long league...what can you do for me now.

#439 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:57 PM

-There have only been 2 black GMs in NFL history because only 2 have been qualified. All the others who were white were clearly and always the best man for the job. The NFL would love to hire more blacks but there just arent any out there that can do the job.

-All aryan QB rosters and front offices are normal and a sign of a strong franchise. They represent America well.

-KT is a racist because he points out institutional racism in the NFL and the false ideal of white supremacy held by many overtly and covertly. A non-racist black person never challenges a white persons opinion. All black people who do this are racist.

-When a black person brings up quarterbacks in the NFL. Bring up muslims, black kickers, black captains on the defensive side of the ball, anything but our sacred lamb which is QB.

-There's no such thing as racist white people. They all love and endear other cultures and people just as much or more than their own at all times. They never use racial slurs, code words, or other vocal displays to belittle blacks, mexicans, arabs, etc.

-The fate of White America rests on the Quarterback position in the NFL. It must be protected at all costs.

You forgot that Jerry Richardson is the NFL equivalent of Marge Schott.

#440 Brandon

Brandon

Everything and Nothing

• HUDDLER
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:58 PM

-KT is a racist

The only truth I've ever seen you post on these forums.

#441 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,066 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:59 PM

Every single GM in NFL history has been a white male except 1. .

So wait... 1 or 2 Black GM's? You're confusing me...

#442 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:00 PM

White people have code words to belittle other races now? That's news to me.

#443 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:00 PM

The other was married.

Every single GM in NFL history has been a white male except 1. .

#444 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,571 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:01 PM

He doesn't know any real facts. He has never conducted a real interview for any job, much less a very important competitive one. His low life depends on the thrills of spewing garbage, accusing other folks of this and that, and loves watching people get defensive, fighting his ignorance. But wait, he is super happy and successful!!!

#445 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,432 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:01 PM

If you are going to give a speech you need to believe in yourself – to be able to stand in front of any number of people and have the confidence to say something takes a lot of guts.

Worrying about your speech and what you are going to say will not help you need to think positively and think about how you are going to give a good speech.

If you are struggling with this then listening to tapes by someone like Anthony Robins can help and getting books by the likes of Paul McKenna can really help.

If you can and you are in control of the length of the speech – keep it to the bare minimum, never try to write too much and say too much, you will simply bore your audience and put yourself under unnecessary pressure.

Try to enjoy the speech and good luck!

:confused:

#446 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,066 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:03 PM

The other was married.

Ahh.. yes. :lol:

#447 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:04 PM

There's only 1 that I know of. Newsome. Another poster said there was another, but I dont know who that is. Either way 1 or 2 in 75 years is pathetic.

#448 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:05 PM

I hate being white.

#449 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,903 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:06 PM

and I hate white people named 88bronco..

#450 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,088 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:07 PM

I'd like to know how many black guys went after GM jobs in those 75 years.

If like 10,000 black dudes went after these jobs and 1 got a position, then KT has his argument. Until then, it's just hate filled speech.

Produce those numbers KT, then we can talk. I'm also waiting to see how many blue chip black QBs the Panthers actually passed up in their draft history. Post that number and start building your case with facts instead of talking points.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com