68 replies to this topic

#31 fitty76

fitty76

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:52 AM

if you go down with a good fight and bring some intensity, oh well you just lost. but to go down in the second quarter of a playoff game in a blowout is rediculous at this stage. Something is seriously wrong. Every damn one of us knew this could happen because we've seen it over and over. I honestly thought it would go down to the last second field goal to Kasey which we've been conditioned for....Bring on Cowher.

He doesn't want to coach anyway.

#32 2plankingpanther

2plankingpanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:53 AM

I don't see Fox getting fired yet,Turd will probably go though.1 more season w/Fox and if he can't do it,bring in Cowher(sp)!

#33 JeramiahCopperfield

JeramiahCopperfield

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:06 AM

Every year so many people say "ah give Fox and co one more year."

Ummmmm NO!

If anybody can watch Cowher's body language and not tell that he wants to come here they are as blind as Turdo.

I am envious of well coached teams. The Pittsburgs, NEs, Giants, Colts, etc.. That is how you win a championship. How can Fox be called such a great coach when so many games come down to nothing more than bombing it to Steve Smith and hoping for a miraculous catch?

#34 matrix

matrix

Fire Fox

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:49 AM

Ummmmm NO!

If anybody can watch Cowher's body language and not tell that he wants to come here they are as blind as Turdo.

I am envious of well coached teams. The Pittsburgs, NEs, Giants, Colts, etc.. That is how you win a championship. How can Fox be called such a great coach when so many games come down to nothing more than bombing it to Steve Smith and hoping for a miraculous catch?

Cannot agree more! We need Coach Cowher to make this team a real SB contender.

#35 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:52 AM

Ummmmm NO!

pretty much sums it up.... Cowher wants this team. Does Fox have one more year left?

#36 MyDrunkardNC

MyDrunkardNC

Nervous Farter

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:59 AM

Cowher had a bunch of Delhomme QB's for much of his career. Had one of those guys panned out, Cowher would have a few more rings.

After watching Jake last night, we could say the same for Fox.

#37 MyDrunkardNC

MyDrunkardNC

Nervous Farter

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:01 AM

Ummmmm NO!

Yeah, tell Cowher he can have the job only if he guarantees winning us a SB -- I'm sure he'll go for that :cornut:

#38 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,378 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:02 AM

After watching Jake last night, we could say the same for Fox.

difference is that Cowher tried to get a better qb and did. Fox refuses to use a meaningful draft pick on a qb, when that is clearly what is needed to get this team over the hurdle and to win a sb.

#39 PantherFanNumeroUno

PantherFanNumeroUno

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:03 AM

[IMG][IMG]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/4179/safetyuk6.th.gif[/IMG][/IMG]

#40 ZedLeppelin

ZedLeppelin

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:04 AM

Just get rid of Trgovac and I'll be happy

#41 bigdog_10_2002

bigdog_10_2002

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:06 AM

I would be utterly shocked if Fox were fired.

The richardson's love Fox and his "keep you nose clean, little media coverage, successful season every 2-3 years" persona

#42 BlackandBlueBlood

BlackandBlueBlood

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

didn't we win 12 games? or was i dreaming?

#43 MyDrunkardNC

MyDrunkardNC

Nervous Farter

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

difference is that Cowher tried to get a better qb and did. Fox refuses to use a meaningful draft pick on a qb, when that is clearly what is needed to get this team over the hurdle and to win a sb.

I'm not sure he's had many chances to get a good rooking QB from the draft. Most of those chosen don't pan out anyway. Matt Ryan would have been a good pick, but he wasn't available. Still, I think we need a new QB, definitely. I guess McCown will get his chance next year.

#44 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:07 AM

didn't we win 12 games? or was i dreaming?

Well, some people appreciate nothing in life.

#45 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,361 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:20 AM

i think it would be good to have cowher in any capacity. coordinator, coach, manager, anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com