Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How dare some of you posters suggest we actually start Delhomme next year?????

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If Delhomme is allowed to compete for the starting QB spot in camp, I will boycott the Panthers unless they win the Superbowl. Enough is enough, he's had his time and run out of magic. We had too many weapons on offense this year for our season to end with such an embarrasing thud. Bring in Tom Brady, Tavares Jackson, Mike Vick, hell, even friggin Pacman Jones to compete for the starting QB spot.

Posted · Report post

Yeah I think we should get Brady and also get Peyton MAnning to back him up in case Brady gets hurt again.

Posted · Report post

Were you the guy who called in the radio show after the game and said we need to get McNabb?

Posted · Report post

Were you the guy who called in the radio show after the game and said we need to get McNabb?

I would have loved to hear how they crucified that guy. They always tear into fans who call in with silly stuff. I bet that made for good radio

Posted · Report post

We need a change. I can't believe there is a soul left in Charlotte that could possibley defend Delhomme...He gone from an avg QB to turd. Fox needs to go as well.

Posted · Report post

Yeah I think we should get Brady and also get Peyton MAnning to back him up in case Brady gets hurt again.

You're obviously a winner like Delhomme.

But back to the subject at hand, which is a legitimate one by the way...Delhomme sucks and needs to be benched. He's been on the decline ever since the Atlanta game, and is not the QB we need to take advantage of all the weapons we have on offense.

Posted · Report post

Whats wrong with the baseheads that have posted in this thread so far?

McNabb in the playoffs this year so far: 1-0

Delhomme in the playoffs this year: 5 completed passes.....to the other team.

Posted · Report post

You don't bench guys like that. You just don't do it.

Posted · Report post

McNabb enjoyed his half a game off...

Posted · Report post

We need a change. I can't believe there is a soul left in Charlotte that could possibley defend Delhomme...He gone from an avg QB to turd. Fox needs to go as well.

sniff, sniff.... I love you man.

Posted · Report post

Maybe not in Charlotte, but there's at least one in Matthews.

Pick me!

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments