Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suprise Players

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Of all the guys on the team who haven't made a name for theirselves on the Panthers, Which player do you think will be the biggest sleeper/suprise, and have the biggest impact in the upcoming season?

Posted

edwards

Posted

jarrett

Posted

matt moore:driving:

Posted

I really like the vibe from Armanti Edwards, he just seems like a guy that was born to play football.

Matt Moore wouldn't really be a huge suprise since he's play a good amount.

I would give Sherrod Martin the nod for biggest sleeper canidate on defense. He has all the tools to be a ballhawk.

1 person likes this

Posted

Tank

Posted

James, Jamar, and Dan suprise everyone and show the NFL that this linebacker corp is stout top to bottom.

Posted

Goodson, if we can get him the ball more I think he has the burst and agility to make huge plays. (Have him come out of the backfield on screens or put him in the slot, I think he'd be a huge playmaker of 3rd downs). Fiametta has a lot to prove and this is the season he can make a name for himself also.

Posted

Goodson, if we can get him the ball more I think he has the burst and agility to make huge plays. (Have him come out of the backfield on screens or put him in the slot, I think he'd be a huge playmaker of 3rd downs). Fiametta has a lot to prove and this is the season he can make a name for himself also.

He fumbles the damn ball

Posted

Goodson has a lot to work on. He doesn't seem to have any balance or elusiveness. Sutton is very far ahead of him as far as running the ball.

He's a good reciever but it will be hard to get him the ball. After giving Double Trouble, Smitty, and the TE's some touches there isn't much to go around. Unless none of our WRs work out(knock on wood).

Posted

Rae Carruth.

Posted

I expect alot out of Edwards so I won't be surprised from him. But I'd like to see Duke Robinson and Corey Irvin become core players. I think Tank will break out.

I'm not sure if this counts but I think this will be Steve Smith's best year.

1 person likes this