Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's my fault

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I sat in the upper deck. The panthers are 0-2 when I sit in the upper deck. They could not feel my presence. Sorry.

Posted

Nah its my fault. I forgot to shave my balls with a womans razor.... God I'm dumb.

Posted

That would do it also. Anyone else care to share the blame?

Posted

Actually, it's mine. Usually I eat Bojangles before every game, but we had a cook-out last night...so I had burgers..

Sorry guys.

Posted

Nope. I blame all of you. ^^^VVV :cool:

Posted

I think we ALL knows whose fault it was! Jake, Offensive Coach, Head Coach, etc...

Posted

My name isn't Jake, Offensive Coach, Head Coach, or etc. Don't blame those guys. They didn't not eat their Bojangles before the game. It's me.

Posted

Well, we are undefeated when I am on the field for the games.

I was not on the field last night.

Their fault.

Posted

My wife stayed home. Usually she goes out during games. The last time she stayed home during a game we lost to Tampa 27-3. I'm kicking her out this morning . . .

Posted

You should be the friend of someone who has an obscure publication Zod instead of a photographer who does work for a pretty big news station and has been nationally published. That would get you on the field every time. Or you could be a fluff photographer who does crowd shots for cash.

Posted

I wore the wrong panthers t shirt. Went with black instead of blue. Should have changed after the first turnover...