Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi All Don Here

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, last year I posted my Predictions column Don's Crystal Ball on some new team boards. And I felt I really did not do a proper introduction of myself. I decided I would like to do that this year.

As you noticed...I'm The Don, "The Godfather" of predictions. I've been betting on football for the past 14 years. I have been posting my Prediction Columns for 6 years now. I'm a football enthusiast that loves the sport. I am constantly trying to learn every thing I can about the game and what happens each week around the NFL. I love to bet on sports but,I hate to gamble. I study a lot about the teams, injuries, tendencies etc...to try to lower the chance of making a bad pick. I watch at least 12 games per week to learn more about the teams. This allows me to really pay attention to the small details on every team each week. I do this because I love it, and it is my Passion.

I decided that since I put so much study and work into my preparation each week that I wanted to share it with other Football Bloggers. My hope is that it will help you in some way make more focused picks each week.

I have a 63% career record against the spread. Last year I had the worst year of my career a lousy 56% against the spread which obviously hurt my record,but to be fair everyone had a bad year the best in the business out there none had a better record against the spread last year over 64%, we had 6 weeks with at least 9 underdogs beating the Spread to put it in perspective usually every week you don't get more then 5 upsets so that hurt everyone.

So anyway I just wanted to introduce myself explain u a little of what I do and I hope I can help any of you guys in their own betting and at the least we can have fun discussing football and Why the hell I choose your team to lose in a given week.

So GL this season and I will be posting shortly.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey, last year I posted my Predictions column Don's Crystal Ball on some new team boards. And I felt I really did not do a proper introduction of myself. I decided I would like to do that this year.

As you noticed...I'm The Don, "The Godfather" of predictions. I've been betting on football for the past 14 years. I have been posting my Prediction Columns for 6 years now. I'm a football enthusiast that loves the sport. I am constantly trying to learn every thing I can about the game and what happens each week around the NFL. I love to bet on sports but,I hate to gamble. I study a lot about the teams, injuries, tendencies etc...to try to lower the chance of making a bad pick. I watch at least 12 games per week to learn more about the teams. This allows me to really pay attention to the small details on every team each week. I do this because I love it, and it is my Passion.

I decided that since I put so much study and work into my preparation each week that I wanted to share it with other Football Bloggers. My hope is that it will help you in some way make more focused picks each week.

I have a 63% career record against the spread. Last year I had the worst year of my career a lousy 56% against the spread which obviously hurt my record,but to be fair everyone had a bad year the best in the business out there none had a better record against the spread last year over 64%, we had 6 weeks with at least 9 underdogs beating the Spread to put it in perspective usually every week you don't get more then 5 upsets so that hurt everyone.

So anyway I just wanted to introduce myself explain u a little of what I do and I hope I can help any of you guys in their own betting and at the least we can have fun discussing football and Why the hell I choose your team to lose in a given week.

So GL this season and I will be posting shortly.

Yeah, can you do it for every game?

1 person likes this

Posted

I do it for every game that's why it's harder... because you won't go 100% never and some games are really tricky to call.

But yeah the column I post has all 16 games with my thoughts on every one of them.

Posted

And for the low, low cost of $29.95 you can hear his picks, including his guaranteed Point Spread Beater, early enough to contact your friendly neighborhood bookie.

Sorry, I like my sports without the gambling.

1 person likes this

Posted

Who are you again?

1 person likes this

Posted

And for the low, low cost of $29.95 you can hear his picks, including his guaranteed Point Spread Beater, early enough to contact your friendly neighborhood bookie.

Haha play nice.

Posted

I hate it when people say "Hi All"

Posted

No khyner no cost no hidden fee no nothing, I started posting the column because I already did my own research each week for my own bets I do gamble, and because I actually do good and win money each year I decided why not share it maybe I can help out someone else or at least get my point across

Posted

I hate it when people say "Hi All"

I hate dpantherman09 when he says anything.

1 person likes this

Posted

not really but that was just too funny to pass up.

Posted

I love betting on NFL games

Posted

Well I hope I can help you with that