Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama Shuts Off the Internet

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What is CWG, CWG's boom bitch, Zod, etc gonna do when their hero flicks the kill switch on the internet? For up to 4 months, without Congressional approval, it can be done. Will you bitch to each other during your circle jerk how much it sucks to have a totally free market? Or will you thank Obama himself for knowing what is best for you and the rest of the pieces of poo? If you think China is ideal, then you voted correct.

Right now China, the government, can disconnect parts of its Internet in case of war and we need to have that here too

They have to silence the opposition. And I'm not talking about the gay ass republican party. If they pass it, and they enact it, there will be consequences.

Posted · Report post

If they pass it, and they enact it, there will be consequences.

It's not a matter of if they will pass it, but when.

Posted · Report post

I'm gonna take solace in the fact that you won't be on it either.

Posted · Report post

Yeah when the FCC created the kill switch for the radios (called the Emergency Broadcasting System in those less goofball hyperbole days) it was a sad day for radio oh wait it's still full of crap 24/7

Posted · Report post

Having the ability to do something and actually doing it are two different things. Just having the option to shut off the internet doesn't mean it'll take effect immediately.

Posted · Report post

07-Voted-Obama-Embarrassed-Yet.jpg
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Just when I think the IQ of tea baggers could be no lower....

Posted · Report post

Yeah when the FCC created the kill switch for the radios (called the Emergency Broadcasting System in those less goofball hyperbole days) it was a sad day for radio oh wait it's still full of crap 24/7

Whoops sorry guys just making this post appear again further down the page.

Posted · Report post

07-Voted-Obama-Embarrassed-Yet.jpg

yea i would truly be much more humbled to have a 73 year old nutjob and a woman who makes the average american look like a professor in office instead.

Posted · Report post

The advantage of the McCain/Palin ticket in this case is that neither of them actually knew what the internet was. Nice try ED-209.

Posted · Report post

So, is it just like, yanno, Obama can shut down the Internet for four months? Or is it, the President can shut it down? Or Congress? Or some guy named Lennie in Hoboken?

I know, I know, details ruin a good paranoid rant, but you've gotta give us the real info.

Police bad, Obama bad, Liberals bad, fire, urrrh, fire bad. We've got that. Details good.

Posted · Report post

The advantage of the McCain/Palin ticket in this case is that neither of them actually knew what the internet was. Nice try ED-209.

yes cuz only obama would do this. right right

1 person likes this