That Wooshing Sound Is The Logic Going Over So Many People's Heads

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#1 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,549 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 11:43 PM

And let me go on record as saying this: If you believe, despite the overwhelming facts showing otherwise, that 9-11 was an inside job you are an imbecile incapable of even the most basic logic.

You are an insult and a desecration to the memories of the 3,000 + Americans that died that day, and to all the men and women serving this country in all the wars and missions, be they thought right or wrong, which sprung thereafter. I say this without regard to your race, your religion, your sex or your political beliefs.

Anytime you bring this up in public you embarrass yourself, your family, your friends and any of your fellow human beings that allow you to talk in public. Please, for the love of all things holy, keep your idiotic ideas to yourself and let us believe at least for an instant that you are worthy of even the most elementary intelligent human thought.

Seriously. Just. Shut. Up.

#2 MurkN

MurkN

Simple And Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:01 AM

You can hear that wooshing sound too? Sorry, I'll try and hold it in next time.

#3 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:05 AM

I thought it was the sloshing of his girls vag as I stepped in and out.

#4 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:13 AM

#5 necroplasm

necroplasm

• HUDDLER
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:15 AM

And let me go on record as saying this: If you believe, despite the overwhelming facts showing otherwise, that 9-11 was an inside job you are an imbecile incapable of even the most basic logic.

Anytime you bring this up in public you embarrass yourself, your family, your friends and any of your fellow human beings that allow you to talk in public. Please, for the love of all things holy, keep your idiotic ideas to yourself and let us believe at least for an instant that you are worthy of even the most elementary intelligent human thought.

So, people who ask questions while being suspicious and believe the power that rules our country would do something so vile in order to mislead the world with a false flag just to set out their own corrupted plan ... is embarrassing to humanity? I don't think so. I call that being a realist.

That's one problem with our society today, is being told that we are weak and can't look for the truth, and if we have such ideas and questions about what's going on... even if it's unusual, we are wackos.

#6 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:20 AM

Burke: This is so nuts. I mean, listen - listen to what you're saying. It's paranoid delusion. How - It's really sad. It's pathetic.

Ripley: You know, Burke, I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them fuging each other over for a goddamn percentage.

#7 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 July 2010 - 02:00 AM

You are an insult and a desecration to the memories of the 3,000 + Americans that died that day, and to all the men and women serving this country in all the wars and missions, be they thought right or wrong, which sprung thereafter. I say this without regard to your race, your religion, your sex or your political beliefs.

Seriously. Just. Shut. Up.

noam chomsky, really? this is a joke. talk about generalities and the most vague statements of all time. that video didn't dispute a single fact on the occurances of 9/11. this was nothing more than a belittlement session, a psyop, in hopes to stray the public from the truth through creating a social stigma against believing such theories.

the fact that you have such strong language towards those who question the obvious manipulation of evidence and lack thereof, reported in the 9/11 commission report is insulting and resentful. "Dissent is the greatest form of patriotism" as Thomas Jefferson said, and unless we hold these polticians and the system's feet to the fire, we will experience the complete looting and free-for-all that we see in government and corporations today.

there is overwhelming evidence of inaccuracies and intentional withholding of information in the so-called official report of the events that took place on 9/11. the FACT that our government has staged false-flag operations in the past only gives more reason to believe that there reasonably could be more to this than the bought-out corporate, establishment, fascist, media wants us to know.

it is completely obvious at this point that the president of the united states has no real power in the governing of this nation, as it has come to be a position of a salesman/PR man more or less, serving the agendas of his global corporate masters to the public. 9/11 was not a bush or a republican issue, as chomsky was alluring towards, playing into the fake left vs right propaganda paradigm. bush was a puppet of the banking elite, just as obama is right now...hense why they may as well be the same president at this point. both obama and bush used and lied to their voting base in order to gain the power to put through the global elite's agendas.

there is MUCH the mainstream media deliberately withholds from the public, which is extremely plausible considering the corporate fascist state we all reside in. they're all in bed with eachother. the concept of a conspiracy is extremely relevent in today's society. people conspire on a daily basis against any and everything...their girlfriend, their friends, their co-workers, scamming their employers, the list goes on. why is this hailed as such an irrational concept? there is much you have no idea about when it comes to the true innerworking of politics and the true interests and agendas these global organizations have. until youve done thorough research in what you consider to be nonsensical and idiotic, nothing you say holds any weight, and is therefore an ignorant conclusion.

Edited by venom, 07 July 2010 - 02:15 AM.

#8 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,125 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 03:34 AM

for a more straightforward argument against the conspiracy bs

http://www.thebestpa...gi?u=911_morons

#9 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,211 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 04:08 AM

Cass Sunstein 101

#10 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 05:05 AM

Conspiracy theories are sometimes fun and entertaining, problem is that their is always a couple dumbasses that actually believe them.

#11 necroplasm

necroplasm

• HUDDLER
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 05:28 AM

Conspiracy theories are sometimes fun and entertaining, problem is that their is always a couple dumbasses that actually believe them.

Guess we live in a perfect world with no lies and cover ups.

#12 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 05:30 AM

It is really very simple. How many people would have had to known about it? 100? Now, what is the likely hood of 100 people keeping a secret about killing 3000 Americans? Zero.

Anyone who believes the theories is likely interested is impressed with their own intellect and interested in puffing it up, believing they are so smart they recognize something the rest of us do not. Its vanity that drives conspiracy theories mostly.

#13 necroplasm

necroplasm

• HUDDLER
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 05:46 AM

I honestly believe it was let happened more than anything, not exactly planned by the US. Wasn't congress warned about planes being hijacked days before 9/11? Also it didn't seem NORAD was on full duty that day.

I just find it really crazy that these terrorist could pull this off on a nation with so much security, technology and information without awareness of such an act of terrorism.

#14 necroplasm

necroplasm

• HUDDLER
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 05:58 AM

Now, what is the likely hood of 100 people keeping a secret about killing 3000 Americans? Zero.

I'm bet there has been a few anonymous people to give out details, but people dismissed their claims automatically and shouted out "loony conspiracy theorist!!!!"

#15 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:01 AM

I'm bet there has been a few anonymous people to give out details, but people dismissed their claims automatically and shouted out "loony conspiracy theorist!!!!"

See what I mean?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com