Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

That Wooshing Sound Is The Logic Going Over So Many People's Heads

91 posts in this topic

Posted

2 people like this

Posted

You can hear that wooshing sound too? Sorry, I'll try and hold it in next time.

Posted

I thought it was the sloshing of his girls vag as I stepped in and out.

Posted

Posted

And let me go on record as saying this: If you believe, despite the overwhelming facts showing otherwise, that 9-11 was an inside job you are an imbecile incapable of even the most basic logic.

Anytime you bring this up in public you embarrass yourself, your family, your friends and any of your fellow human beings that allow you to talk in public. Please, for the love of all things holy, keep your idiotic ideas to yourself and let us believe at least for an instant that you are worthy of even the most elementary intelligent human thought.

So, people who ask questions while being suspicious and believe the power that rules our country would do something so vile in order to mislead the world with a false flag just to set out their own corrupted plan ... is embarrassing to humanity? I don't think so. I call that being a realist.

That's one problem with our society today, is being told that we are weak and can't look for the truth, and if we have such ideas and questions about what's going on... even if it's unusual, we are wackos.

Posted

Burke: This is so nuts. I mean, listen - listen to what you're saying. It's paranoid delusion. How - It's really sad. It's pathetic.

Ripley: You know, Burke, I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them fuging each other over for a goddamn percentage.

Posted

">

2 people like this

Posted

Cass Sunstein 101

Posted

Conspiracy theories are sometimes fun and entertaining, problem is that their is always a couple dumbasses that actually believe them.

Posted

Conspiracy theories are sometimes fun and entertaining, problem is that their is always a couple dumbasses that actually believe them.

Guess we live in a perfect world with no lies and cover ups.

Posted

It is really very simple. How many people would have had to known about it? 100? Now, what is the likely hood of 100 people keeping a secret about killing 3000 Americans? Zero.

Anyone who believes the theories is likely interested is impressed with their own intellect and interested in puffing it up, believing they are so smart they recognize something the rest of us do not. Its vanity that drives conspiracy theories mostly.