Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collage educated people are better off.

81 posts in this topic

Posted

Vanderhorst and Warren Place!

Posted

The funny thing is that you have been brainwashed by a section of society that believes that the military is full of brain-dead zombies.

I am sure that you had a ton of fun at whatever college you so chose to attend. I am sure that it was cool drinking with a bunch of dudes in "girl pants" with Justin Beiber haircuts and 4 collared shirts on at one time. I bet it was awesome to watch as some chick got drunk and railed the entire DL. I bet that one of the greatest days of your life was the day that you got really wasted at a party and set fire to some dudes face while trying to blow a flame out of your mouth using 151 and a lighter.

That all sounds like a great fuging time.

It doesn't sound like somewhere I would spend $23,000 dollars a year to hang out at.

sounds like your bitter about something.

Posted

sounds like your bitter about something.

I've got blue-balls.

Posted

I've blown so many student loads personally.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've blown so many student loads personally.

rep

Posted

Yeah, so everyone just get your high school diploma. That'll be the key to your lifelong success!

If you want to get technical, that has worked for thousands of years. I think we need to go back to apprenticeship programs. Kinda like the Military,Police,Firemen dose. You sign up, you learn from someone thats been there, then you do that said job like you have been instructed. Most teachers have never done anything but teach. I much rather learn how to drive a car from someone who drives,then learn how from someone that has read how to drive a car. Basically this happens anyway when you get into the workplace.

Posted

College is not job training, and it's generally not intended to be. (Some obvious exceptions)

Posted

College is not job training, and it's generally not intended to be. (Some obvious exceptions)

My degrees are in language and education. My job is building signs out of metal.

I'm sure there is some kind of connection there....

Posted

I got paid $18,0000 just for signing on the dotted line. Earned $19,000 year 1, $23,000 year 2, and $25,0000 years 3 & 4. All living expenses paid for plus medical and dental. Got a whole lot better experience traveling the world. Guam, Saipan, Tinian, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Philipines, Australia, Singapore, Dubia, Russia, Iraq, Kuwait, and more.

Scored with more tail than probably all of you fugers put together x2 and drank so much the lining of my stomach is beyond repair.

Plus when I so decide, college is paid for plus $1000 a semester for books and the equivelancy of E-5 housing allowance to pay for my mortgage. Which is actually more than my mortgage so I will be making bank.

Join the Navy. Live life. Go to college when you realize why you should go and what you want to do.

Anyone read this and think, "Sheesh, and we complain about teacher's unions?"

Posted

lmao at this becoming a go to college vs join the military. What a joke

Posted

Hot, drunken coeds with no parental supervision < getting your balls blown off and living in Fayettville the rest of your life

Posted

Three years in Hawaii at taxpayer expense getting balls licked by drunk tourist chicks > four years at UNC-whatever. :)