• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snake

Collage educated people are better off.

College is not job training, and it's generally not intended to be. (Some obvious exceptions)

College is not job training, and it's generally not intended to be. (Some obvious exceptions)

My degrees are in language and education. My job is building signs out of metal.

I'm sure there is some kind of connection there....

I got paid $18,0000 just for signing on the dotted line. Earned $19,000 year 1, $23,000 year 2, and $25,0000 years 3 & 4. All living expenses paid for plus medical and dental. Got a whole lot better experience traveling the world. Guam, Saipan, Tinian, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Philipines, Australia, Singapore, Dubia, Russia, Iraq, Kuwait, and more.

Scored with more tail than probably all of you fugers put together x2 and drank so much the lining of my stomach is beyond repair.

Plus when I so decide, college is paid for plus $1000 a semester for books and the equivelancy of E-5 housing allowance to pay for my mortgage. Which is actually more than my mortgage so I will be making bank.

Join the Navy. Live life. Go to college when you realize why you should go and what you want to do.

Anyone read this and think, "Sheesh, and we complain about teacher's unions?"

Bear's parties on King St were awesome. I got really good at stairwell sex there.

Oh and 54 Cannon my freshman year. Having 6-8 kegs at once was just unbelievable for an 18 year old.

Uh...Bear is a really good friend of mine. Hmmm....

lmao at this becoming a go to college vs join the military. What a joke

Well technically I miss used the word collage to start with(cant correct titles). Inserting a A where a E should have been. So it was bound to end up like this by shear transference.

More like Davidson Daterapist

Wait, drunk coeds is ok, but drunk tourist is not? :)

Besides, if they are sober enough to be lickin, ain't nothing wrong with it.

Hot, drunken coeds with no parental supervision < getting your balls blown off and living in Fayettville the rest of your life

:D

I wouldn't trade college for nothing in the fuging world. It was a blast. The booze, drugs, girls, sex, better than being a rock star.

college is scam. no joke. in the end all you have is a piece of paper that looks good on your wall. college main selling point is network of people.

its only ok if rich parents, scholarship, becoming a doctor lawyer other 7 years degree of worth.

like been said in the end poor owe around 100 grrr and will take 25+ yrs to pay and end up paying around 450 grr total.

not to piss off the troops here, freedom is priceless. GI bill is GREAT, military is the cheapest way to see the world and get away form your hell-hole. plus its like a job with a steady check. other than that its like bill hinks said " Gays in the military…here's how I feel about it, alright? Anyone dumb enough to want to be in the military, should be allowed in. End of fuging story. That should be the only requirement"

college is scam. no joke. in the end all you have is a piece of paper that looks good on your wall. college main selling point is network of people.

its only ok if rich parents, scholarship, becoming a doctor lawyer other 7 years degree of worth.

like been said in the end poor owe around 100 grrr and will take 25+ yrs to pay and end up paying around 450 grr total.

not to piss off the troops here, freedom is priceless. GI bill is GREAT, military is the cheapest way to see the world and get away form your hell-hole. plus its like a job with a steady check. other than that its like bill hinks said " Gays in the military…here's how I feel about it, alright? Anyone dumb enough to want to be in the military, should be allowed in. End of fuging story. That should be the only requirement"

Not to piss off the troops, but hey you are all idiots. Gotcha, glad you are not trying to piss anyone off.

:D

I wouldn't trade college for nothing in the fuging world. It was a blast. The booze, drugs, girls, sex, better than being a rock star.

Your mistake is thinking college is necessary for that. If you have the drugs, all the rest comes with it. :)