Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcats in trade talks for Beasley

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Beasley had orginally commited to play at UNC Charlotte but then decommited when Kansas State hired Beasleys AAU coach away from Charlotte. So he does have some history here.

Posted

If this happens are updated depth chart looks like this

Center

1. Nazr Mohammed

2. Jared Jeffries

3. DeSagana Diop

4. Alexis Ajinca

Power Forward

1. Tyrus Thomas

2. Michael Beasley

3. Boris Diaw

Small Forward

1. Gerald Wallace

2. Derrick Brown

Shooting Guard

1. Stephen Jackson

2. Gerald Henderson

Point Guard

1. D.J. Augustin

We would still have three roster spots left, which I think should be filled by two point guards maybe Jeremy Pargo and Sherron Collins and one shooting guard maybe take a look at Toney Allen. The only reason I would say get one more shooting guard is because Beasley can play the SF position.

There is no way that Boris is on this team as the 3rd PF. Something has to give there.

Posted

Beasley had orginally commited to play at UNC Charlotte but then decommited when Kansas State hired Beasleys AAU coach away from Charlotte. So he does have some history here.

He also trashed the Bobs before a game last year--- and then the Bobs trashed him during the game.

Posted

There is no way that Boris is on this team as the 3rd PF. Something has to give there.

He can play point guard, or shooting guard, or small forward, or power forward, or center.

Posted

i thought Jeffries is a PF.. but if this does happen- you know we will be in the mix for another trade to get rid of the log jamat PF and find some guard help..

Posted

I don't want Beasley. Dude is all over the place. He went to like 6 different high schools. He leaves Kansas St after a year. This year he wish he hadn't left. He can't make his mind up. He would get here and want out after a year.

Posted

He also trashed the Bobs before a game last year--- and then the Bobs trashed him during the game.

Haha I remember that, well if you can't beat them, join them.

Posted

Toronto needs to get off their collective asses so we can get this done. They might as well get something back if they're losing Bosh.

Posted

i thought Jeffries is a PF.. but if this does happen- you know we will be in the mix for another trade to get rid of the log jamat PF and find some guard help..

He is PF/C he can play both. But yeah he has played a lot of PF.

Posted

I don't want Beasley. Dude is all over the place. He went to like 6 different high schools. He leaves Kansas St after a year. This year he wish he hadn't left. He can't make his mind up. He would get here and want out after a year.

Well there is no one better to talk some sense into him than MJ.

Posted

true- but maybe we are just trying to clear Chandler off the books and move Beasly for a PG.. New Orleans would be more willing to part with CP3 for Beasley than anything else out there.. hmmm...

Posted

Toronto needs to get off their collective asses so we can get this done. They might as well get something back if they're losing Bosh.

Thats what I am saying, they are like a stupid little kid that will only take what they want.