#61 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,330 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:40 PM

What part of AL JEFFERSON don't these jackasses understand?

Does Beasley mean they no longer want Tyrus Thomas because Beasley adds NOTHING.

Add MINNESOTA to the trade, and send Beasley to Houston and Jefferson to Charlotte.

The Minny bloggers always make fun of Jefferson. No defense Al Jefferson = no!!!!! Heck I don't want Beasley, but I'd take him over Jefferson. I'd rather keep TT on a 5 or 6 year deal.

#62 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:42 PM

The Minny bloggers always make fun of Jefferson. No defense Al Jefferson = no!!!!! Heck I don't want Beasley, but I'd take him over Jefferson. I'd rather keep TT on a 5 or 6 year deal.

Get ready he is about to come after you. EC0123456789 sucks AJ's cock.

#63 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,330 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:44 PM

Remember Numbers don't mean everything.

However with numbers in mind when your 6-10 and 265 you should avg more blocks then Turnovers.

#64 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:46 PM

However with numbers in mind when your 6-10 and 265 you should avg more blocks then Turnovers.

Haha I will keep that in mind.

#65 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,476 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:46 PM

Oh sweet, an unmotivated underachiever with a cocaine problem. Hell yeah let's do it.

#66 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,330 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:58 PM

Al Jefferson 0.93 - that's his Points given up per Poss against the player he's guarding. On another note - that was one of the worst in the league by a PF or C. like 4th from the bottom.

His Offensive efficiency isn't all that great either, he scores points but isn't that great of a shooter and doesn't have a whole lot of touch around the basket. Doesn't get to the line much either....which with his athleticism shouldn't be the case.

Like I said though it isn't always about the numbers.

#67 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:33 PM

Al Jefferson 0.93 - that's his Points given up per Poss against the player he's guarding. On another note - that was one of the worst in the league by a PF or C. like 4th from the bottom.

His Offensive efficiency isn't all that great either, he scores points but isn't that great of a shooter and doesn't have a whole lot of touch around the basket. Doesn't get to the line much either....which with his athleticism shouldn't be the case.

Like I said though it isn't always about the numbers.

Haha Rep (Nice research)

#68 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:42 PM

What part of AL JEFFERSON don't these jackasses understand?

Does Beasley mean they no longer want Tyrus Thomas because Beasley adds NOTHING.

Add MINNESOTA to the trade, and send Beasley to Houston and Jefferson to Charlotte.

Why do you think Jefferson is so great?? To anyone who follows the NBA in a hardcore fasion, like I do, he isnt a great player, he is pretty much average. You act like he is Kareem times ten, its really embarrassing for you to keep pimping this guy who has done NOTHING in the nba.

Beasley has super amounts of potential and under LB and MF could turn into a superstar. I guess to you that means nothing??

#69 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,330 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:43 PM

Miami has agreed to a trade with the Wolves to send Beasley to Minny. Source is the Daily Dime on ESPN.

#70 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:46 PM

Miami has agreed to a trade with the Wolves to send Beasley to Minny. Source is the Daily Dime on ESPN.

If true that sucks, but maybe we can at least keep TT or perhaps get Scola. He is the one guy I really want as a Cat

#71 EC123

EC123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 11:08 AM

Actually, I'm not a "FAN" of any INDIVIDUAL.

I am a systems thinker, and Al Jefferson fits what the Bobcats need.

Besides, your mother has his cock all taken care of.

#72 EC123

EC123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 11:09 AM

Probably would on a team worth something.

When you're the recipient of constant triple teams because the rest of your team sucks, maybe your turnovers are higher than they would be if you had a better supporting cast.

That is if you have perspective.

Environment changes a lot, you conservative-minded fool.

Edited by EC123, 09 July 2010 - 11:20 AM.

#73 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 11:11 AM

Posted Image

#74 EC123

EC123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 11:12 AM

Why do you think Jefferson is so great?? To anyone who follows the NBA in a hardcore fasion, like I do, he isnt a great player, he is pretty much average. You act like he is Kareem times ten, its really embarrassing for you to keep pimping this guy who has done NOTHING in the nba.

Beasley has super amounts of potential and under LB and MF could turn into a superstar. I guess to you that means nothing??

F_CK JEFFERSON, YOU FOOLS.

You JACKASSES are focused on Al Jefferson, when I'm focused on Jefferson in the context of what the Bobcats will have around him.

Jefferson ALONE in the universe is different than Jefferson surrounded by Tyrus Thomas, Gerald Wallace, and whoever else is here after they got him.

I'm focused on the Bobcats needs, not "AL JEFFERSON" ALONE, you shortsighted morons.

Do you all have ANY PERSPECTIVE whatsoever? An individual is different than a component.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users