Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nfl > nba

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

And tonight further proved why

I hate L.A, but Kobe is like Zod to these dudes when you have to team up to win. Wow :eek:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

What happened to competing? Competition. All star teams being built to win

In NFL, you cant predict a winner at the end of the year. Thats why I love the sport

Posted · Report post

So Lebron will not play in Charlotte this year? I was hoping he would be a bobcat.

Posted · Report post

lolz Miami won't win a single thing for years. team chemistry & a good bench > putting together a few superstars(2 of which have been losers for 6 years) with ridiculous egos and no bench.

Boston/Orlando will eliminate Heat if/when they play them in playoffs. If they somehow make it to the finals, LA/Thunder will put them away.

Though I will say this all depends on who Stern WANTS to win.

Posted · Report post

Thats what happens when you have a entire league on the shoulders of one guy.

Posted · Report post

Lebron James definetly is the front runner for the "Douche Bag of the Century Award" that they give out every decade.

I can not fathom how he could go on national tv and do that to a fan base that idolized him.

I wouldn't have cared if he would have just come out and said "I'm gonna play in Miami". To make this kind of spectical out of it though, just to break the hearts of people that only ever showed you good. That poo is low. Way low.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

"Nfl > nba"

And the sky is blue.

Posted · Report post

to me it's no question that the NFL is better for the fans. in the NBA, its about money n' bitches. In the NFL, it's about working to be the best and being a good teammate. One sounds like a little more fun though(in the player's eyes).

Posted · Report post

I don't get why everyone is so mad at LeBron, did anyone actually think he was going to stay in Cleveland?

And yea I lost heart in the NBA back in the days when the refs rigged playoff games so the bigger market team would advance and they always tried to make it a 7 game series.

Is the NBA draft still rigged? Its so ridiculous that the worst team just doesn't get the best draft pick.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thats what happens when you have a entire league on the shoulders of one guy.

This, although I don't think we can blame the NBA. Its the media that hypes these guys all out of proportion. They try to do that in the NFL as well (Romo and the Cowboys) but it doesn't work as well.

Posted · Report post

so...the NFL is not about money? *whew* it's official, Football in 2011!!!! emot64.gif

Posted · Report post

This, although I don't think we can blame the NBA. Its the media that hypes these guys all out of proportion. They try to do that in the NFL as well (Romo and the Cowboys) but it doesn't work as well.

In the NBA there are less players, and great players can generally do everything on the court, they stand out easier, etc.