Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Im Calling out...

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Pantherbob aka fine young malebob.... the whiny little b*tch who negative reps and reports posts that people disagree with bring your ****** ass to the smack forum bitch!

:lurk5:

1 person likes this

Posted

lol I like how Gman has had like four or five alt accounts but they all wind up getting outed in a day or two anyway. I don't know whether it's the inane trolling, misspelling, or what, but he always does something to give his dumb ass away.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol I like how Gman has had like four or five alt accounts but they all wind up getting outed in a day or two anyway. I don't know whether it's the inane trolling, misspelling, or what, but he always does something to give his dumb ass away.

I'm not gman.... (seriously)

1 person likes this

Posted

Gman has managed to make it a surprisingly long time without Pantherbob getting banned to smack.

Brother brother brother brother brother brother

2 people like this

Posted

katsazz

2 people like this

Posted

Lol oh no I'm being called out on the internet! I never reported a single post. If you have a problem with the rep system take it on the mods. Don't cry like a bitch becase when you get neg repped into oblivian.

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol oh no I'm being called out on the internet! I never reported a single post. If you have a problem with the rep system take it on the mods. Don't cry like a bitch becase when you get neg repped into oblivian.

hmm sounds like you crying like a little bitch cocksucking fine young male.... how is that school for retards you go to? you lifeless piece of poo?

1 person likes this

Posted

Worst smackthread ever lol.

Posted

Must be running low on black kryptonite, I expected Kryptonian smack to have more bite.

1 person likes this

Posted

Worst smackthread ever lol.

NOW its the worst ever. Thats what i do!

1 person likes this

Posted

Pantherbob aka fine young malebob.... the whiny little b*tch who negative reps and reports posts that people disagree with bring your ****** ass to the smack forum bitch!

:lurk5:

LMAO So true! So true! :)

2 people like this

Posted

PantherBob has +repped me like 4 times lol. I really wish he would quit trolling though. He probably makes my rep go down.

1 person likes this