Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I find the people that automatically dismiss stuff like this just as foolish as those that blindly buy into every theory.

Posted

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe all the kooky theories about that day, but I do believe our government had a role in it... Some people refuse to believe it simply because of the ramifications that would have....

Posted

1 - What does the wacko have to necessitate the apostrophe s?

2 - You rightist wackos are a piece of work as well.

But you trust the government?

Do you trust eye witness accounts?

I do trust eyewitness accounts, when I know the eyewitness. For example, I have a friend who worked in the pentagon on 9-11. He saw debris from the attack, and knows it was a plane, not a missile as some fools have said. What I don't post is some random guy I never heard of posting a youtube video that puts out a bunch of random cut and paste crap and calls it journalism.

Posted

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe all the kooky theories about that day, but I do believe our government had a role in it... Some people refuse to believe it simply because of the ramifications that would have....

They had a role. That role was not seeing the signs of the attack, and a lack of cooperation between various government agencies that allowed the attackers to succeed. Some people just refuse to believe that our government can be that incompetent. Having worked for the government for several years, I can tell you that they can.

Its just the pearl harbor conspiracy theorist that believe Roosevelt allowed the attacks. They really don't want to believe that the Military could have screwed up that bad.

But as far as those that believe senior members of the US government knew the attack was coming and actually particiapated in it, imo they are completely nuts.

Posted

But as far as those that believe senior members of the US government knew the attack was coming and actually particiapated in it, imo they are completely nuts.

That's fine and dandy, and it is your opinion...

...but I can assure you, I am not "completely nuts"...

Posted

That's fine and dandy, and it is your opinion...

...but I can assure you, I am not "completely nuts"...

Ok, partially nuts then. :)

Posted

Agreed.

What I find VERY interesting is... ..if someone's loved one is murdered, an investigation is wanted/warranted.. A forensic investigation that is. Is it not?

But after 9/11, what SCIENTIFIC investigation was done? Names were listed of people on the planes and passports made it through temps above 2000 degrees all the way to the ground, yes the same fires that "brought the buildings down". So we launched an attack on the American coined term "al-qaeda" the next day in Afghanistan.

Where was the effort to collect EVIDENCE of who actually did it? Where was the mention of black boxes?

Anyway.... I find it funny how people still think our government has our best interests at heart or care about the people.

NEWS FLASH - They don't! Have you been watching your wonderful government handing out money (that we will have to pay back) to whoever is coming asking for it?

If they did care, they wouldn't be over in Iraq (because of WMDs) or blowing billions of dollars on an unwinnable "war" instead of improving our school system...

I could go on and on.. Typically if you follow the money trail, you arrive at the truth. This case is no different.

But if you don't get it, you just don't get it.

Posted

^Rock, please do yourself a favor and get a view from the other side of 9/11 by reading Steve Coll's "Ghost Wars" and/or Lawrence Wright's "The Looming Tower." After you read it you can assess and conclude whatever you want from it, but I personally think that these 2 are must-reads for anyone that wants to even have the slightest clue about our pre-9/11 history and what's going on in the Middle East right now--specifically Central Asia.

Posted

People, get a grip. The bad guys hit us with a well planned surprise attack. Why does it have to go beyond that? Why would you prefer to place blame on our own government than people with a long history of this kind of poo?

Posted

People, get a grip. The bad guys hit us with a well planned surprise attack. Why does it have to go beyond that? Why would you prefer to place blame on our own government than people with a long history of this kind of sh*t?

I agree with you. Which means somewhere far away, an Angel just died.

Posted

<<Hopes it's Cris.

Posted

*waits for SSM to make Criss Angel alter ego*