• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,404 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 10:54 PM

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe all the kooky theories about that day, but I do believe our government had a role in it... Some people refuse to believe it simply because of the ramifications that would have....

They had a role. That role was not seeing the signs of the attack, and a lack of cooperation between various government agencies that allowed the attackers to succeed. Some people just refuse to believe that our government can be that incompetent. Having worked for the government for several years, I can tell you that they can.

Its just the pearl harbor conspiracy theorist that believe Roosevelt allowed the attacks. They really don't want to believe that the Military could have screwed up that bad.

But as far as those that believe senior members of the US government knew the attack was coming and actually particiapated in it, imo they are completely nuts.

Edited by Davidson Deac II, 11 December 2008 - 10:59 PM.

#17 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:11 AM

But as far as those that believe senior members of the US government knew the attack was coming and actually particiapated in it, imo they are completely nuts.

That's fine and dandy, and it is your opinion...

...but I can assure you, I am not "completely nuts"...

#18 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,404 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:41 PM

That's fine and dandy, and it is your opinion...

...but I can assure you, I am not "completely nuts"...

Ok, partially nuts then. :)

#19 RockECU

RockECU

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 01:18 AM

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe all the kooky theories about that day, but I do believe our government had a role in it... Some people refuse to believe it simply because of the ramifications that would have....

Agreed.

What I find VERY interesting is... ..if someone's loved one is murdered, an investigation is wanted/warranted.. A forensic investigation that is. Is it not?

But after 9/11, what SCIENTIFIC investigation was done? Names were listed of people on the planes and passports made it through temps above 2000 degrees all the way to the ground, yes the same fires that "brought the buildings down". So we launched an attack on the American coined term "al-qaeda" the next day in Afghanistan.

Where was the effort to collect EVIDENCE of who actually did it? Where was the mention of black boxes?

Anyway.... I find it funny how people still think our government has our best interests at heart or care about the people.

NEWS FLASH - They don't! Have you been watching your wonderful government handing out money (that we will have to pay back) to whoever is coming asking for it?

If they did care, they wouldn't be over in Iraq (because of WMDs) or blowing billions of dollars on an unwinnable "war" instead of improving our school system...

I could go on and on.. Typically if you follow the money trail, you arrive at the truth. This case is no different.

But if you don't get it, you just don't get it.

#20 brian032

brian032

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:26 AM

^Rock, please do yourself a favor and get a view from the other side of 9/11 by reading Steve Coll's "Ghost Wars" and/or Lawrence Wright's "The Looming Tower." After you read it you can assess and conclude whatever you want from it, but I personally think that these 2 are must-reads for anyone that wants to even have the slightest clue about our pre-9/11 history and what's going on in the Middle East right now--specifically Central Asia.

#21 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:00 PM

People, get a grip. The bad guys hit us with a well planned surprise attack. Why does it have to go beyond that? Why would you prefer to place blame on our own government than people with a long history of this kind of poo?

#22 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,493 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:05 PM

People, get a grip. The bad guys hit us with a well planned surprise attack. Why does it have to go beyond that? Why would you prefer to place blame on our own government than people with a long history of this kind of sh*t?

I agree with you. Which means somewhere far away, an Angel just died.

#23 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,582 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:12 PM

<<Hopes it's Cris.

#24 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,493 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:16 PM

*waits for SSM to make Criss Angel alter ego*

#25 brian032

brian032

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:16 PM

People, get a grip. The bad guys hit us with a well planned surprise attack. Why does it have to go beyond that? Why would you prefer to place blame on our own government than people with a long history of this kind of sh*t?

It simplifies things for the people that don't have a grip.

#26 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:52 PM

Please provide me with evidence of anyone with a history of attacking buildings by flying airplanes into them...

If anyone has a "history" of foreign terrorism, it's the United States government, yet you seem to think them incapable of a domestic attack...

#27 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 01:40 PM

Please provide me with evidence of anyone with a history of attacking buildings by flying airplanes into them...

If anyone has a "history" of foreign terrorism, it's the United States government, yet you seem to think them incapable of a domestic attack...

Fact: An author (can't think of his name) wrote a book about terrorists renting a U-Haul filled with explosives, parking it in front of a federal building and blowing it to smithereens. Couple of years later, Timothy McVeigh does this exact thing.

Fact: Tom Clancy wrote a book about terrorists (or Japanese, can't remember) flying a 747 into the White House. Several years later, terrorists do this exact thing.

Perhaps the enemy from within is not our government.

#28 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,493 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:30 PM

A plane hit the White House on 9/11?

#29 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,582 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:43 PM

It was the Capitol building (Debt of Honor).

#30 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:56 PM

The simplest explanation is usually the right one.

I am to believe that what many "leftist" leaners consider the DUMBEST White House, the most incompetent, narrow minded, incapable of keeping the info about bad intelligence in Iraq, can't even keep a shoe thrower out of an audience administration would be capable of pulling off the most elaborate self-destructive attack on US soil since Pearl?

k

Funny thing is, this stuff is all the same.
Any major incident in history just CAN'T be that simple.
It HAS to be the government, the pentavirate, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, the Masons, the space Aliens.

Not just 19 or however many whackjobs there were that were willing to die to make a statement.

Pearl was elaborate and well executed, so much so that it simply COULD NOT have been the simple little men from Japan. Even though they had wargamed for it, they simply didn't think it COULD be done.

Nobody really thought anyone would DO this. They had theorized it was possible, but it took someone with the audacity to pull it off.

Thus, caught with pants down.
It happens.
Over and over again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.