18 replies to this topic

#1 Goosfraba21

Goosfraba21

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:06 PM

Not sure if any of you listen to him but his new cd is damn good. If not his best ever its damn close.

#2 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:27 PM

Yea his new cd is awesome... I'm glad some new good muisc is starting to drop. this and bun b's new cd( which is really good) is what I've been rocking latley.

#3 House

House

Fly Navy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 09:13 PM

Yea his new cd is awesome... I'm glad some new good muisc is starting to drop. this and bun b's new cd( which is really good) is what I've been rocking latley.

What????????

you didn't think that Lady GaGa was good music?

HAHAHAHA.

#4 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,468 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 09:51 PM

I've had this CD since it came out but i didn't make a thread on it bc i figured someone would piss all up and through it. I love it. its not the first two but its his best in several years. welcome back Em.

#5 Jackson 5

Jackson 5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:29 PM

Straight Fire!

#6 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,813 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 11:07 PM

some great work by em

going through changes is a great track on there

it helps that i'm also a sabbath fan

#7 UCaneFanII

UCaneFanII

Hurricane Dave

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:42 AM

This album is sick!!! Anyone out there and Cinderella man etc you just can't pick a favorite. As homeboy said, welcome back Em!

#8 neverlosethefeeling

neverlosethefeeling

• HUDDLER
  • 3,316 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:49 AM

some great work by em

going through changes is a great track on there

it helps that i'm also a sabbath fan

Did you hear the Ozzy/Kelly Osbourne version? What'd ya think?

#9 Razzy

Razzy

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:22 PM

Idk, my coworker put it on at work and I just don't dig Eminem's new sound. Go back to your roots man! Be Marshall.

#10 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:53 PM

I think Eminem is one of the most talented rappers ever. He's a great lyricist and his delivery is pretty much second to none.

It just seems like his songs are just full of shock value just to keep people talking. I guess you're growing up when you don't want to hear songs about farts and sodomy all the time. If Eminem ever matures as an artist to where he can tell a meaningful story without resorting to such childish subject matter, I think he could put out some serious stuff. But, I realize that's not who he is, nor what sells records.

Edited by Beaux Berry, 13 July 2010 - 08:19 AM.

#11 UCaneFanII

UCaneFanII

Hurricane Dave

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:57 AM

I think Eminem is one of the most talented rappers ever. He's a great lyricist and his delivery is pretty much second to none.

It just seems like his songs are just full of shock value just to keep people talking. I guess you're growing up when you don't want to hear songs about farts and sodomy all the time. If Eminem ever matures as an artist to wear he can tell a meaningful story without resorting to such childish subject matter, I think he could put out some serious stuff. But, I realize that's not who he is, nor what sells records.

So you haven't heard this new cd? Cause sure he's got some immature em crap on it but the rest is mature em spittin and goin hard

#12 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationRain Tree

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:32 AM

It just seems like his songs are just full of shock value just to keep people talking. I guess you're growing up when you don't want to hear songs about farts and sodomy all the time. If Eminem ever matures as an artist to wear he can tell a meaningful story without resorting to such childish subject matter, I think he could put out some serious stuff. But, I realize that's not who he is, nor what sells records.

ya so.....about that....id say 80% of his new poo is from the heart...about him almost dying, how he'll always love his wife but things didnt work out, of course his daughter some more, how the "game" of hip hop has fuged him time and time again and he keeps going back, how he almost dissed kanye and wayne because of his own personal issues, him really talking deeply about proof dying, his pill addiction....

ya nothing but immature stuff. listen to his new stuff before blastin it bro.

#13 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:18 AM

So you haven't heard this new cd? Cause sure he's got some immature em crap on it but the rest is mature em spittin and goin hard

ya so.....about that....id say 80% of his new poo is from the heart...about him almost dying, how he'll always love his wife but things didnt work out, of course his daughter some more, how the "game" of hip hop has fuged him time and time again and he keeps going back, how he almost dissed kanye and wayne because of his own personal issues, him really talking deeply about proof dying, his pill addiction....

ya nothing but immature stuff. listen to his new stuff before blastin it bro.

I'm not blasting him, and you're right, I haven't heard the new CD. I've just heard a few of the singles. I tried to look them up, and I think the singles I heard might have been off of an older CD. After looking at the track listing, I have heard most of the singles to play off of Recovery and didn't find them to be full of the shock value of the other songs.

My bad, I think I heard some of his older songs that I hadn't heard before, and I mistakenly attributed them to Recovery since I knew the album was coming out.

#14 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,317 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:05 PM

he's back strong as ever...

glad he thought his last one was 'ehhhh..' thought I was the only one there for a while.

a lot of good cds just came out, or coming out..

B.O.B. is one of my favorites so far..

Edited by bleys, 13 July 2010 - 10:07 PM.

#15 UCaneFanII

UCaneFanII

Hurricane Dave

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 02:53 AM

I'm not blasting him, and you're right, I haven't heard the new CD. I've just heard a few of the singles. I tried to look them up, and I think the singles I heard might have been off of an older CD. After looking at the track listing, I have heard most of the singles to play off of Recovery and didn't find them to be full of the shock value of the other songs.

My bad, I think I heard some of his older songs that I hadn't heard before, and I mistakenly attributed them to Recovery since I knew the album was coming out.

No worries you're a cool dude. PM me if you need to album and can do torrents. Real talk this cd might just be his GOAT. if not it's tied up with the Eminem show and his lp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.