Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

Diaw about to be traded?

BF91    0

Yup, every time he's been given a decent amount of playing time he's shown that he's a good rebounder and a decent shot-blocker. If nothing else, he should be a solid defensive role player.

C47    1,394

Smart move for the Cats to dump that salary now they just need to bring in a PG....

MrBubba    451

Might they use the salary exemption to make a run at Luis Scola, whom they were rumored to be interested in. Or did that interest die when TT was resigned?

Might they use the salary exemption to make a run at Luis Scola, whom they were rumored to be interested in. Or did that interest die when TT was resigned?

Actually it may have not because they could with nearly 13 million dollars in cap room.

C47    1,394

I think someone posted a rotoworld article a few days ago stating they were still prepared to make an offer to Scola but haven't heard anything since so who knows....

BF91    0

Just to clarify, its $13MM in payroll, not in cap space. It would free up about $4MM in cap space, and the ability to use the MLE.

kman72    100

i like jordan farmar, think he would bring the same talents felton had here for a much cheaper price prolly 5mill range....

C47    1,394

i like jordan farmar, think he would bring the same talents felton had here for a much cheaper price prolly 5mill range....

Signed with the Nets....