Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Bobcats close to trading Diaw, Chandler, aquiring Calderon

165 posts in this topic

Definitely not upset at all, it was a fantastic trade for the Bobcats..

IMO Calderon is an improvement over Felton and getting rid of TC's contract is huge.

Should be a nice boost offensively having Calderon and TT starting for the Cats.

Yeah, I agree Calderon is definitley an upgrade he is a better scorer and distributor. Larry Brown just has to teach him how to play defense and if he can do it with Jackson he can do it with Calderon.

I would prefer Luis Scola to Al Jefferson just for health reasons. Either one would be a huge improvement.

Also Slam Online and Rick Bonnell are reporting that the Cats are now 10MM under the luxury tax.

I would prefer Luis Scola to Al Jefferson just for health reasons. Either one would be a huge improvement.

Luis Scola can't play the 5 though, or else I would fly down and get him myself right now.

Luis Scola can't play the 5 though, or else I would fly down and get him myself right now.

He is a forward/center. Yes he would be undersized for the Center position but it could work when paired with a guy like Theo that could play more minutes against teams with bigger centers.

Scola= Okafur with more offensive prowess but not as good on the defensive end.

Wow you can link articles and message board posts from 2-3 years ago.....congrats. The biggest knock on Pau was his playoff performance, he seems to have put that to rest. I'll take 20 points 12 boards and 2 blocks any night of the week.....

Wow you can link articles and message board posts from 2-3 years ago.....congrats. The biggest knock on Pau was his playoff performance' date=' he seems to have put that to rest. I'll take 20 points 12 boards and 2 blocks any night of the week.....[/quote']

You can still put up stats and be overrated and soft. IMO Pau Gasol is both.

Scola and Thomas at the 4 and 5 would be very nice imo.

You can still put up stats and be overrated and soft. IMO Pau Gasol is both.

Well I guess you always have your opinion then....:rolleyes: