• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:38 AM

Cleveland fans have been through hell and thats why I feel for them, because I know what its like. I am a DIE HARD Buffalo Bills fan. I was born here in NC and have lived here my whole life but my family is mostly from Buffalo and I have loved the bills for 20+ years. Losing four straight super bowls, music city BS and missing the playoffs for 10 straight years is pretty tough and I feel for the Cavs fans, even though I never cheered for the Cavs.

I am also a huge fan of the Cats and Panthers but I dont love them like I do the Bills.

My thing is that JJ should have never brought up slavery and compared this to slavery. He could have said it would be like a business losing their best employee but only someone who see's everything through racism eyes and has made his living off claiming racism would make this comment.

I've got to disagree with the last part. A lot of black people viewed it the same way. Jesse was just the one who came out and said it because that's what he does. I know Jesse's history with this type of stuff isn't great but a lot of people agree with him on this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users