Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chandler and Frenchy traded to Dallas?

94 posts in this topic

Posted

Not a great deal, yet. It may set us up better for NEXT year but unless we pull off some more moves, but I think we will. We still have a need at C and PG positions. However, I'm pretty sure we can move Dampier for some pieces.

Everyone wants CP3 but I don't see a point, he'll leave here anyway first chance he can.

That "great deal" was meant in a mocking way, mostly for the "cash considerations". How many pts did Cash score last night??

Also, I doubt CP3 drives to the Queen city, Hornets don't want to give him up. Plus he was just speaking over the weekend about going to New York with Melo forming their own super team.

Posted

For those saying that this is not a good trade

Dampier > Chandler (Dampier might be traded for an upgrade as well)

Eduardo Najera > Alexis Ajinca

Matt Carroll and Cash Considerations are just an added bonus.

Way better deal than Tyson Chandler and Boris Diaw for Calderon and Evans.

Posted

This is why Jordan called off the Toronto trade.

He has bigger fish to fry.

Posted

As of right now...

Center

1. Eric Dampier

2. Nazr Mohammed

3. DeSagana Diop

Power Forward

1. Tyrus Thomas

2. Boris Diaw

3. Eduardo Najera

Small Forward

1. Gerald Wallace

2. Derrick Brown

3. Dominic McGuire

Shooting Guard

1. Stephen Jackson

2. Matt Carroll

3. Gerald Henderson

Point Guard

1. D.J. Augustin

Henderson plays over Carroll (hate to say it as I am a huge Carroll fan)

Posted

Jordan's got to be cooking up something...the only one we might keep at the end of the day is carroll.

Posted

also, i went to tigerdroppings.com (LSU/ Louisiana sports board) and some people think paul may be lured away by jordan. interesting.

Posted

Could we be cooking up something with the Wizards to get Arenas? Sounds crazy, I know. Just throwing it out there. Or Baron Davis. He's unhappy and i would think he would like to come back to Charlotte.

Posted

Henderson plays over Carroll (hate to say it as I am a huge Carroll fan)

I don't think so, Bobcats will be loyal to Carroll. Henderson still has to show he can get it done in the NBA.

Posted

i don't want arenas..and he's not necessarily the pg we need...or a larry coached team needs. Id like Bdiddy back here...but then again he might not fit the LArry brown mold either. We need a C and pg..exactly what the hornets are trying to ship out of NOLA. With okafor and tyrus..we would have a hell of a defensive low post.

Posted

Welcome back home Matt.

MC-Shooting.jpg

Posted

Also I like the Najera acquisition because he is better than Reggie Evans and a capable backup. He had to games where he had 11 points this year and one game where he scored 14 points. I don't think he is the best rebounding power forward but he should be able to give the Cats 5 extra boards a night when he sees around 15 minutes of playing time.

I think Najera and Carroll stay, Dampier goes for a good point guard and Boris Diaw goes for a good Center.

Posted

I don't think so, Bobcats will be loyal to Carroll. Henderson still has to show he can get it done in the NBA.

Nah. Carroll isn't really an LB type of SG. He was only thrown in because Dallas wanted to dump his bad contract.