Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ramon Sessions.... and other trade talk

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I would agree with this and I think Livingston has some serious issues (e.g. his knees). Sessions is not an upgrade over DJ. I would rather let Larry Hughes run the point all year.

Whoa there, lets not get to carried away. Ramon Sessions can still play ball. Now he is not a starter but he is a quality back up. He had a good game against the Cats this year where he dropped 13 points, 5 assists, 3 rebounds, and only 2 turnovers in 26 minutes of play.

Sessions also recorded a double-double this year. Now I know he is not spectacular but he can distribute, rebound, and score. He hit double figures in points 31 times last season. He recorded 5 assists or more 21 times last season. Finally, he recorded 5 rebounds or more 10 times this year.

The Cats could trade Matt Carroll for Ramon Sessions straight up. This move would save money and give the Bobcats a pretty good point guard corp.

I could see it...

1. Shaun Livingston

2. Ramon Sessions

3. D.J. Augustin

That isn't to bad.

Posted · Report post

Yeah but Sessions once told his cousin's uncle's mother that he thought of attended Duke, so we could claim him as a Dookie and that would gives us 3 of them.........hip hip hooray :P:D

Sessions wasn't good, nor white enough, to play at Duke. He never received any such offer.

Posted · Report post

Whoa there, lets not get to carried away. Ramon Sessions can still play ball. Now he is not a starter but he is a quality back up. He had a good game against the Cats this year where he dropped 13 points, 5 assists, 3 rebounds, and only 2 turnovers in 26 minutes of play.

Sessions also recorded a double-double this year. Now I know he is not spectacular but he can distribute, rebound, and score. He hit double figures in points 31 times last season. He recorded 5 assists or more 21 times last season. Finally, he recorded 5 rebounds or more 10 times this year.

The Cats could trade Matt Carroll for Ramon Sessions straight up. This move would save money and give the Bobcats a pretty good point guard corp.

I could see it...

1. Shaun Livingston

2. Ramon Sessions

3. D.J. Augustin

That isn't to bad.

Matt Carrol's contract is the reason the Mavericks didn't get AJ, Kahn wouldn't take the contract on any trade what so ever. I doubt you'd get a straight trade for anything with Carrol's contract.

Posted · Report post

Matt Carrol's contract is the reason the Mavericks didn't get AJ, Kahn wouldn't take the contract on any trade what so ever. I doubt you'd get a straight trade for anything with Carrol's contract.

You could trade it for Diop. Oh wait

Posted · Report post

You could trade it for Diop. Oh wait

I was going to say that before I realized the trade for Diop wasn't a one-for-one deal.

Posted · Report post

I was going to say that before I realized the trade for Diop wasn't a one-for-one deal.

If you listed the top 20 worst contracts in the NBA, the Bobs would probably have 4 of them-

Diop

Carroll

Boris

and the recently exiled Chandler