• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BF91

Jordan: "We're just getting started"

Something bigger is coming than just Livingston being our PG. And if this big deal falls through, they've got a couple on the backburners now as back-ups.

Who are they going to get rid of to make it happen?

I have to imagine that Augustin, Diaw, and maybe Dampier are next, though I would only be SURPRISED if either Gerald Wallace or Tyrus Thomas is traded, which I don't expect.

Jackson will be gone before Wallace, you'd think...if either had to be included.

Okafor may be OK on this team now, and he's healthy. Not a TRUE center but he can rebound and block and should be good for 10 points.

Who are they going to get rid of to make it happen?

I have to imagine that Augustin, Diaw, and maybe Dampier are next, though I would only be SURPRISED if either Gerald Wallace or Tyrus Thomas is traded, which I don't expect.

Jackson will be gone before Wallace, you'd think...if either had to be included.

All I know is that supposedly the only players that will be left over from last year's roster after these trades get made are Thomas, Brown, Jackson, and Diop. If any part of it falls apart, Wallace will be staying with the Bobcats.

I hate losing Wallace. And if we do, I don't want it to be for CP3 either, I don't think he'll want to stay here for the long haul.