Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bonnell reports the Bobcats are close to signing Shaun Livingston

108 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes i know. I was just saying. Never mind.

I know where you were going with it.

Regardless, had he played at Duke, K would have hurt his draft stock and he wouldn't have been drafted 4th overall by the Clippers. Not drafted by the Clippers= not getting his knee screwed up in that game.

Simply put, should have went to Duke.

Posted

watch- we sign Livingston and ship Diaw, Dampier and Augustine to New Orleans for Emeka and CP3

That is seriously a lineup that can compete in the East.

Posted

I know where you were going with it.

Regardless, had he played at Duke, K would have hurt his draft stock and he wouldn't have been drafted 4th overall by the Clippers. Not drafted by the Clippers= not getting his knee screwed up in that game.

Simply put, should have went to Duke.

K would have hurt his draft stock? Ok I'm done talking to you. You're one of those guys.

Posted

watch- we sign Livingston and ship Diaw, Dampier and Augustine to New Orleans for Emeka and CP3

I cant imagine why NO would want to do that but they do owe us for stealing our Hornets. LOL

I am happy with the Livingston pick up but I hope we arent done quite yet.

This has become a very exciting offseason. I didnt think we would be making all these moves.

Posted

Is it a done deal yet?

Posted

Is it a done deal yet?

According to that Roto link from the first post, it is done. But after the Toronto deal that fell through, I want to wait until we hear its official from the Bobcats.

Posted

Yeah, I aint gonna post an updated depth chart until it hits NBA.com.

Posted

This has become a very exciting offseason. I didnt think we would be making all these moves.

Get ready, I think something really really big is about to happen. Maybe today. Major shakeup possible.

Posted

Get ready, I think something really really big is about to happen. Maybe today. Major shakeup possible.

What do you mean? Are you just speculating or do you have a reason to say this??

If we could land CP3 and keep Wallace and Jack, we will have quite a trio!!

Posted

Dude can ball, check out his game log below. In 10 out 26 games last year he hit double figures in points. In 12 out of 26 games he recorded 5 assists or more. In 5 out of 26 games he recorded 5 rebounds or more.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/gamelog?playerId=2393

Posted

What do you mean? Are you just speculating or do you have a reason to say this??

If we could land CP3 and keep Wallace and Jack, we will have quite a trio!!

;)

Stay close to ESPN or some other breaking news source. Probably in the next two hours

Of course I could be getting played like Toronto's FO did yesterday so, no, please don't think I am 100% sure.

Posted

;)

Stay close to ESPN or some other breaking news source. Probably in the next two hours

Of course I could be getting played like Toronto's FO did yesterday so, no, please don't think I am 100% sure.

Who is telling you this info??

Give us an idea of what you know, if you can. CP3 ????? That would be Christmas in July. LOL