Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Bonnell reports the Bobcats are close to signing Shaun Livingston

108 posts in this topic

Yes i know. I was just saying. Never mind.

watch- we sign Livingston and ship Diaw, Dampier and Augustine to New Orleans for Emeka and CP3

Yes i know. I was just saying. Never mind.

I know where you were going with it.

Regardless, had he played at Duke, K would have hurt his draft stock and he wouldn't have been drafted 4th overall by the Clippers. Not drafted by the Clippers= not getting his knee screwed up in that game.

Simply put, should have went to Duke.

watch- we sign Livingston and ship Diaw, Dampier and Augustine to New Orleans for Emeka and CP3

That is seriously a lineup that can compete in the East.

I know where you were going with it.

Regardless, had he played at Duke, K would have hurt his draft stock and he wouldn't have been drafted 4th overall by the Clippers. Not drafted by the Clippers= not getting his knee screwed up in that game.

Simply put, should have went to Duke.

K would have hurt his draft stock? Ok I'm done talking to you. You're one of those guys.

I cant imagine why NO would want to do that but they do owe us for stealing our Hornets. LOL

I am happy with the Livingston pick up but I hope we arent done quite yet.

This has become a very exciting offseason. I didnt think we would be making all these moves.

Is it a done deal yet?

According to that Roto link from the first post, it is done. But after the Toronto deal that fell through, I want to wait until we hear its official from the Bobcats.

Yeah, I aint gonna post an updated depth chart until it hits NBA.com.

This has become a very exciting offseason. I didnt think we would be making all these moves.

Get ready, I think something really really big is about to happen. Maybe today. Major shakeup possible.