Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Bonnell reports the Bobcats are close to signing Shaun Livingston

108 posts in this topic

CP3 to Charlotte makes since after the firing earlier today. I could seriously see that happening at this point. Future 1st, Augustine and Dampier for CP3.

I could buy the Roy speculation of being shipped to Charlotte, but I won't believe CP3 is coming to town till I see him at the P.C. holding up a jersey. After Carroll's return if Meka returned also, would be pretty funny.

Apparently Roy told the Blazers hw wouldn't play in NC.

The same guy said the Bobcats turned down a deal that would have sent Brook Lopez and Devin Harris here. However, Crash would be heading to NJ.

CP3 to Charlotte makes since after the firing earlier today. I could seriously see that happening at this point. Future 1st, Augustine and Dampier for CP3.

Add Meck and that is the proposed trade I am hereing.

Chris Paul (instead of Raymond felton) and Brandon Roy (instead of Adam Morrison) what are we trying to do get a Mulligan?

Chris Paul (instead of Raymond felton) and Brandon Roy (instead of Adam Morrison) what are we trying to do get a Mulligan?

Roy rumor was false, CP3 rumor is true.

Some are saying it could happen by 3 A.M.

The Cats are trying to do everything to get him except offer Crash. They want to keep him.

Roy rumor was false, CP3 rumor is true.

Some are saying it could happen by 3 A.M.

The Cats are trying to do everything to get him except offer Crash. They want to keep him.

Are you just reading from RoF?

who is RoF?

Pardon my ignorance.