Photo
- - - - -

CP3 Trade? It's possible

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
81 replies to this topic

#76 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:56 AM

Gary Chouest literally owns an empire of businesses around the world. Him>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MJ.

Perhaps, but can he take MJ in a game of 1v1? I rest my case...

#77 Implied Volatility

Implied Volatility

Evil Speculator

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:14 AM

Gary Chouest literally owns an empire of businesses around the world. Him>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MJ.

What does this guy owning businesses around the world have to do with MJ and basketball?

#78 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,453 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:12 AM

Bob Johnson was a successful businessman. I hear he might be looking to buy an NBA franchise.

#79 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,406 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:37 AM

You don't understand the facelift this franchise is going to take in a very short time...chances are the whole front office will be wiped out and replaced, a good bit of the roster, possible rebranding of the Hornets(name, logo, and colors), and we can get an owner who will be one of the richest in the league. He can do enough to get Chris to stay.

At the end of the day, it's still New Orleans and you're still rebuilding, no matter who the owner is, no matter who is in the front office or what pretty names and colors you come up with. I doubt Paul is going to want to stay to see it through.

#80 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:28 PM

What does this guy owning businesses around the world have to do with MJ and basketball?

this. +1. who gives a $hit if you have money...we all know how bob turned out.

#81 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:41 PM

At the end of the day, it's still New Orleans and you're still rebuilding, no matter who the owner is, no matter who is in the front office or what pretty names and colors you come up with. I doubt Paul is going to want to stay to see it through.

Chris Paul loves New Orleans...but so would most people who had a pimp condo on the river.

#82 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,693 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:23 PM

Chris Paul loves New Orleans...but so would most people who had a pimp condo on the river.

Yea and they got rid of the one person he was at words with now. So if something might have happened with Paul before, (he really didn't like the direction the team was going and was actually wanting to leave if they didn't show a desire to improve the team) However, I doubt anything with him would happen now, unless he doesn't like the direction the new owner wants to go...I'd say then it would be a slim chance that they would trade him.