Photo
- - - - -

T.O. a Panther ?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
62 replies to this topic

#61 Nemesis

Nemesis

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:38 PM

Cause we know the team, the owner, their plan moving forward.

It's called basic deduction.
To bad not everyone has this.

I bought a ticket and went to a game once ,and I stayed at a Holiday Express.

Does that mean I have some of that basic deduction too?

Ya'll have a good weekend.....

#62 Nemesis

Nemesis

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:45 PM

i don't know it want but i know it won't.

aside from the whole 'he isn't a panther/richardson type player' stuff the team made a huge decision to go young and cheap this year and cut a lot of older players regardless of how well they might do this coming year.

going after TO would fly in the face of what is a very determined FO and coaching staff to go with the youth movement.

I don't disagree with you , but after all this happened Smith goes a breaks his hand again..We're all just hoping that Smith is ready to go 100% when the season starts.
Thats my concern.

#63 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:52 PM

I don't disagree with you , but after all this happened Smith goes a breaks his hand again..We're all just hoping that Smith is ready to go 100% when the season starts.
Thats my concern.

hell or high water, they'll go with who they got unless....they are young and cheap and will go for a one year deal.

they want the new guys to get involved. they want to build from within. if the player won't help them towards that end they will not be a panther.

three or four weeks into the season and they might change their tune but even then i doubt it. they are out to prove a point this year and TO won't help them do it.