• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:23 PM

Just picked up a glass pipe with "panthers" engraved into it. Hard to see until the color fills in. In addition to that it also has a lil hologram in the front of the bowl but on the the inside thats an official panthers logo.

This is going to be a nice addition to tailgating!

#2 faultlessjoint

faultlessjoint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:48 PM

Nice! I bought a little spoon last year that is panthers colors. It has become part of my pregame ritual. I don't think I've ever seen glass with an actual sports team logo/name blown in. If you don't mind me asking, where'd you get it?

#3 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,640 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:24 PM

I just bought a new syringe with C.P engraved in it.

#4 The Pieyed Piper

The Pieyed Piper

growing wild

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:43 PM

really? that is wild, because I just had a glass pipe with "panthers" engraved into it and that had a lil hologram in the front of the bowl but on the inside thats an official panthers logo that was stolen.

#5 Razzy

Razzy

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:18 PM

Just picked up a glass pipe with "panthers" engraved into it. Hard to see until the color fills in. In addition to that it also has a lil hologram in the front of the bowl but on the the inside thats an official panthers logo.

This is going to be a nice addition to tailgating!

That's sick! Too bad you won't be able to see any of that after a couple months of use. Cleaning pipes is a bitch.

#6 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,296 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:10 PM

pic?

#7 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:18 AM

That's sick! Too bad you won't be able to see any of that after a couple months of use. Cleaning pipes is a bitch.

A little bit of formula 420 and you'll see it just fine.

But yea good look on the new pipe, I've been looking for a panther piece my self but haven't ran across one.

Edited by Mayor Qumiby, 20 July 2010 - 10:38 AM.

#8 faultlessjoint

faultlessjoint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:46 AM

You just have to have the right tools/process. As Quimby said, get yourself some F420. Then go to your local Pet or Aquarium supply store. Buy a pack of filter brushes. They look like pipecleaners but with long handles and are more durable. They typically come in packs of 3, with a small, medium, and large size. The brushes are especially useful for bongs. You can use regular pipe cleaners on smaller pieces.

Use the F420 as directed on the bottle. Then use the appropriate sized filter brush on it while rinsing under the hottest water your hands can handle. I can get almost any piece completely spotless using this method. Only takes 10-15 minutes.

Edited by faultlessjoint, 23 July 2010 - 10:49 AM.

#9 Jbro

Jbro

BBW GFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:56 AM

I was at a head shop the other day, all the had was lion's and packers ones. They looked very poorly made.

#10 The Other Colbert

The Other Colbert

new

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:05 AM

wow good find, most sports related bowls I've seen have been terrible.

What colors do you think it will turn?

#11 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:14 AM

Its turning to the panthers colors,most blue...but its awesome...I got this particular one from Lake Norman "Smoke Shop" in cornelius.

Very good quality

#12 Jbro

Jbro

BBW GFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:26 AM

That smoke shop is ridiculously over priced. They wanted $899 for a vaporizer I got off the internet for $499.

#13 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:29 AM

I have a cock ring with Jbro engraved on it

#14 Jbro

Jbro

BBW GFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:30 AM

Thats for the VIP room at Chuck E Cheese.

#15 Jbro

Jbro

BBW GFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:31 AM

You just have to have the right tools/process. As Quimby said, get yourself some F420. Then go to your local Pet or Aquarium supply store. Buy a pack of filter brushes. They look like pipecleaners but with long handles and are more durable. They typically come in packs of 3, with a small, medium, and large size. The brushes are especially useful for bongs. You can use regular pipe cleaners on smaller pieces.

Use the F420 as directed on the bottle. Then use the appropriate sized filter brush on it while rinsing under the hottest water your hands can handle. I can get almost any piece completely spotless using this method. Only takes 10-15 minutes.

http://www.formula42...nt/natural.html
This stuff works great for me. They sell it at infinitys end. Only around $10 a bottle I think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.