I watch WWE (Just Raw mostly) and TNA.

#2 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,614 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:14 PM

I watch Raw from time to time. TNA is better though. WWE went down hill after Stone Cold and The Rock were permanently gone. But I have watched Raw consistently for a few weeks. It just drives me crazy with the whole "Anonymous GM" bit. Quit stalling cause you haven't filled the damn position! Or was that announced tonight and I just missed it? Stopped watching when Sheamus's (or however the hell you spell his name) match was over.

#3 Razzy

Razzy

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:28 PM

Dey took his jawb!!!

#4 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,614 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:37 PM

Bah gawd! Its stone cawld! Stone cawld! Stone cawld! All hell, is breaking loose!

#5 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,960 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:43 PM

Bah gawd! Its stone cawld! Stone cawld! Stone cawld! All hell, is breaking loose!

My dad used to laugh hysterically at that guy when he watched wrestling back in the day....

#6 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,590 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:04 AM

used to watch wrestling

then the past 3 years it just got cornier and cornier. the last raw i watched i think zz top and santino were mock playing guitars while the music was added in post production

#7 C-A-T-S

C-A-T-S

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:05 AM

It just drives me crazy with the whole "Anonymous GM" bit. Quit stalling cause you haven't filled the damn position! Or was that announced tonight and I just missed it?

Still nothing, that dang loud Email alert going across the whole arena drives me nuts, you missed the best part of the show, John Cena and his team of Edge, Chris Jericho, The Great Khali, John Morrison, R-Truth, and Bret Hart will face The Nexus at SummerSlam.

#8 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,614 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:18 AM

The Raw GM will end up being revealed either at SS or the following night on Raw. Great angle to work anyway. I mean, I final clash between Cena and Nexus. Finally a fair fight. It would only make sense. But, knowing the way Raw works these days, it'll be until the next damn Wrestlemania before any questions are answered. Hate I missed that.

If you ask me, make the Raw GM something off the wall. Axel Rose (or Slash). Hell, Phil Anselmo. Then, you can make that GM a heel, have him try to screw the faces out of every match with impossible odds, have the faces win some, lose some, keep the suspense. Pro Wrestling has gotten so predictable. Either the face will win or he will get screwed. How about the heel in the match just...wins? Like they used to. Go back to the days of street fights, ass cream, and beer trucks. Painted bikinis on the Divas, mud wrestling, and limos being filled with cement.

I'm just tired of the predictability. We all know its not real. We watch for the entertainment value and most stopped watching when every Cena angle became "overcoming the odds". Then, when WWE found out that it was getting stale after a year or two, they started having Cena get screwed, even lose a couple matches head up. But it was too late. I remember The Rock and Stone Cold feuding. Epic.

#9 C-A-T-S

C-A-T-S

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:18 AM

I'm glad Randy Orton won the #1 contender match.

#10 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,474 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:10 AM

I used to watch a ton of it.

Then my balls dropped and I made a conscious decision that I didn't want to be a creepy, simpering man-perv when I grew up, so I started watching real sports.

#11 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,877 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:20 AM

ill watch it sometimes...but the good old days are long gone

#12 Khyber53

Khyber53

I'm a believer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:24 AM

ill watch it sometimes...but the good old days are long gone

Truth.

#13 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,877 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:26 AM

even when they had stone cold and the rock, when kane was introduced and he still wore the mask I watched it.

The best times tho were with the macho man, The Ultimate warrior..those guys...God I miss those days!!

#14 jdl

jdl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:30 AM

I watched it back in the early 90's. I grew up with Steve Blackman so it was fun going to the shows and seeing things from backstage.

#15 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 4,918 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:50 AM

I only watch Raw and the PPVs. I haven't bought a PPV since Mania 17. I watch them online. Raw has really gotten better. LAst year at this time it was horrible. Now its pretty cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.