Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Pro Wrestling fans here?

62 posts in this topic

Posted

I say bump wrestling to prime time, get back to giving us good entertainment. Make it PG-13, have a disclaimer at the beginning of every episode, and push the envelope of obscenity as much as you can.

I remember the first time watching TNA earlier this year and thinking "wow...they're not bleeping out every cuss word except 'ass'. amazing"

Posted

I say bump wrestling to prime time, get back to giving us good entertainment. Make it PG-13, have a disclaimer at the beginning of every episode, and push the envelope of obscenity as much as you can.

I remember the first time watching TNA earlier this year and thinking "wow...they're not bleeping out every cuss word except 'ass'. amazing"

then how are you going to sell garbage orange John Cena t-shirts to the little kiddies?

Posted

Used to be.

Was a fan of TNA and ROH. Still watch it every now and then just to see what is going on. Will watch WWE every now and then although I don't really like it.

Posted

I cried when Earthquake squashed Jake the Snake's python...

Posted

then how are you going to sell garbage orange John Cena t-shirts to the little kiddies?

Damn America...money rules everything so much that we are screwed out of our entertainment dollar. I remember when Stone Cold had the "Fock Fear" shirts. Now, Cena's "FU" is the "attitude adjustment".

Posted

thats why people dont watch wwe anymore...because John Cena is their new poster boy..what a loser!!

Posted

I turned on TNA one day and saw, sting, hogan, nash---thinking is this a WCW re-run? no thanks

Posted

If you are a fan of the WWF you should check out BTBAM

1 person likes this

Posted

If you are a fan of the WWF you should check out BTBAM

lol...

Posted

:rofl:

BTBAM is taking over this forum...

1 person likes this

Posted

Ahh...the good old days.