Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello All

26 posts in this topic

Posted

My name is NJPanthers12. The easiest way to sum me up is that I am a bro. Everyone who is against me is a bro hater. The biggest bro hater on these boards is Brandon_87. I was born and raised in New Jersey which should legitimize me. I am a huge Panthers fan since they have entered the league, and eventhough my personality will turn off you bro haters I can argue Carolina Panthers football with the best of you.

As you can read in my profile I enjoy running trains and laughing at Brandon_87's posts. I will probably get another infraction by the cyber police for that comment, but a bro needs to speak his mind. Hopefully I dont get deleted and I can continue my posting excellence.

Posted

brandon87 is a bro hater

I'm a masturb hater

Posted

I give this thread 7 fist pumps in the air

Posted

brandon87 is a bro hater

I'm a masturb hater

Somehow you managed to make me laugh.

Posted

I have a bad feeling NJ that you will be negrepped to oblivion.

I give you a week. Tops!!

Posted

I have a bad feeling NJ that you will be negrepped to oblivion.

I give you a week. Tops!!

well that would be a shame meaning you guys are just judging me because i am a bro rather then my impecible knowledge of this franchise.

Posted

hey, i didn't neg rep you...just sayin...

Posted

your a noble man

Posted

things can change tho.

Posted

fell ya bro

Posted

My name is NJPanthers12. The easiest way to sum me up is that I am a bro. Everyone who is against me is a bro hater. The biggest bro hater on these boards is Brandon_87. I was born and raised in New Jersey which should legitimize me. I am a huge Panthers fan since they have entered the league, and eventhough my personality will turn off you bro haters I can argue Carolina Panthers football with the best of you.

As you can read in my profile I enjoy running trains and laughing at Brandon_87's posts. I will probably get another infraction by the cyber police for that comment, but a bro needs to speak his mind. Hopefully I dont get deleted and I can continue my posting excellence.

Pleased to meet you.

Posted

Welcome to the huddle bro!