Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

The Rookies Need Nicknames!

Maybe this is slightly early:D, but our rookies need some short names to go by on the Huddle. Anyone have any ideas? Any college ones that need to stick around? I need someone household flavor like Smitty, Double Trouble, and The Beast.

...although their play will determine the one's that stick.

• Pie 1

CRA    12,168

Doesnt Brandon Lefell get referred to as "Jo Jo"?

eh, I don't like that. Stewart was Snoop in college and fans here opted for J Stew. Only makes sense that he is now B LaF

SCP    30,419

Armanti Edwards - "D Gantt"

cbarrier90    2,295

While he was at App, Armanti was referred to most commonly as "AE" and "Money." I'm not sure, but I think the "Money" moniker came from his days in Greenwood, SC.

Montsta    15,184

I know he's not a rookie, and people call him J Stew, but I saw/heard/read someone refer to Jonathan Stewart as "The Daily Show". I will now be using that because it's wayyyy better than J Stew IMO.

jasonluckydog    4,984

I know he's not a rookie, and people call him J Stew, but I saw/heard/read someone refer to Jonathan Stewart as "The Daily Show". I will now be using that because it's wayyyy better than J Stew IMO.

I hope you're joking. The Daily Show is hosted by Jon Stewart the gray haired jewish unfunny guy.