Photo
- - - - -

My girlfriend wants to experiment with girls. (Please Help)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
232 replies to this topic

#226 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:47 PM

fuging women dude. I've had issues with a girl recently as well. They take you for granted man.

#227 CarolinaKid704

CarolinaKid704

C***

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:35 PM

She's a mind fug bro. Sounds like most of us have had one of those in our lives at one point, including me. Prioritize your stresses in your life and elimate them starting from the top. Sounds like she is #1, anything to mark her off that list benefits YOU.

-Meet with landlord and tell your situation
-Let her go wherever she needs to go for a weekend, you move the fug out, spend a couple months on someones couch (still pay rent or comply with landlords request), get back on your feet and youll laugh at yourself about the situation you HAD.

#228 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

SUPPORTER

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:07 PM

If you're dating someone who fugs old men on second life that bitch is probably a Grey's Anatomy cancellation away from the looney bin.

#229 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

SUPPORTER

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:30 PM

If you're dating someone who fugs old men on second life that bitch is probably a Grey's Anatomy cancellation away from the looney bin.

lol , thats one of her fav shows too.

#230 C-A-T-S

C-A-T-S

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:46 PM

Get a camcorder and some :lurk5:!

#231 5158Poundin

5158Poundin

Here Kitty Kitty

SUPPORTER

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:59 PM

Yeesh. While are you two fellas still hanging around in those relationships?

Plenty of good advice already given here. GTFO is a good one seen multiple times.

Cheating is cheating regardless if it's same sex or with the opposite. I don't get how the girl figures that it's not cheating if it's diving into another's va-jay-jay.

You're both young and don't need the drama. There are plenty of women out there looking for good guys and apparently you're finding the drama queens instead.

Who has the time nor energy for dealing with that kind of emotional, mental, or physical drain? I was married and divorced long enough with an emotionally crippled husband to know you aren't going to change them no matter how much you love them...run and get the hell out is damn good advice.

#232 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:14 PM

This thread has certainly taken some strange turns. :)

Fwiw, I have been married twice. First wife was smokin hot blond who was wild in the sack, and batpoo crazy. Lasted about 9 months. I thought I loved that woman, but now I realized I just had a fatal attraction to crazy women who give great head. After we split up, I still wanted her, so I took orders to Hawaii (we were in Virginia Beach) to get away from her for once and good. Took a few years, but eventually I got her out of my head and was then able to find the right woman.

My second wife is one of the best women I have ever known. I trust her implicitly, and unlike the first one, I actually enjoy being around her even when we are not having sex. We will be celebrating our 14th anniversary come Feb, and its been great.

#233 c0r

c0r

First 9

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:32 AM

not going thru the whole topic. were the cheating gf pics ever posted?