Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rey2009

Carolina Panthers Close to Signing Terrell Owens????

170 posts in this topic

It would be the single greatest thing to happen to this team.
:eek: it wouldn't even be close.

Did we sign him yet? It seems like from what I have read it would make total sense with the youth movement going on right now.

TO helped so much with Trent Edwards and Ryan Fitzpatrick's development in Buffalo.

Glad to see you can read where I said not that I want T.O or anything. I just said another solid WR beside smith would be nice to have. And are you really comparing Edwards and Fitzpatrick to our QB's? :rolleyes:

again and again it has been made entirely obvious and plain that the panthers intentions for the year do not involve going after some old and/or expensive player. if you think that isn't the case...you can go somewhere else.

walk into the light. there will be no TO here this year. admit it. quit thinking that it can/will/might happen...quit wishing for it. you're just banging your head against the wall. it's an exercise in futility.

TO will not be here. that isn't the direction they have made totally clear in everything they have said or done. they have a youth movement going on. they are going cheap. TO isn't either of those. they are primarily interested in building for the future...TO isn't going to help with that. no more mentoring crap. they will get the future of the team out on the field to get them acclimated. having them sit on the bench listening to TO or anyone isn't going to help them do that.

move on.

2 people like this

as soon as he gets signed i'm picking him up in my fantasy league

Oh and let's not forget that TO once tried to kill himself. He is not the type of player that the Panthers will be willing to rent for a season.

Thats the only thing I have a problem with, other than that I don't blame him for his actions I hate the Cowboys, Tony Romo, Jerry Jones, Andy Reid, and Donavan McNabb to.

I hope the Raiders hurry up and Sign T O

So all this drama will end :D

Oh and let's not forget that TO once tried to kill himself.

lmao

so there were actually people out there who believed that....whodathunkit?

I'm not gonna say it won't happen, only because he isn't a QB... and lawd knows we'll never sign a black QB and give him a shot...

I'm not gonna say it won't happen, only because he isn't a QB... and lawd knows we'll never sign a black QB and give him a shot...

Your such a racist. :D

again and again it has been made entirely obvious and plain that the panthers intentions for the year do not involve going after some old and/or expensive player. if you think that isn't the case...you can go somewhere else.

walk into the light. there will be no TO here this year. admit it. quit thinking that it can/will/might happen...quit wishing for it. you're just banging your head against the wall. it's an exercise in futility.

TO will not be here. that isn't the direction they have made totally clear in everything they have said or done. they have a youth movement going on. they are going cheap. TO isn't either of those. they are primarily interested in building for the future...TO isn't going to help with that. no more mentoring crap. they will get the future of the team out on the field to get them acclimated. having them sit on the bench listening to TO or anyone isn't going to help them do that.

move on.

...but...I GOT THIS FEELING!!!!!!1111