Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

Democrats are DOOMED! DOOMED I tell you!

59 posts in this topic

Having a Republican President and Democratic Congress or Vice versa isn't checks and balances. Maybe you should use the Google search bar at the top of your screen.

Checks and Balances deals with th branches of government not having to much power. It has Nothing to do with the parties not having to much power. DAMN YOU PUBLIC EDUCATION!!!

In a pure sense of the term, yes, you are right. Although in a genaric sense one party not controlling all the power is a form of checks and blances. I knew what he meant.

Obama's screw ups have been far greater than Bush's first two years.

Policy you disagree with is not a screwup.

Obama has been an extremely effective president so far. Credit, financial, healthcare reforms all pushed through. Those are huge wins for him.

Now, if he allows a huge terror attack on US soil, starts a war based on lies, further politicizes the judicial system, endorses torture, or ignores an entire US city that is under water I will say he has screwed up.

IF the president has veto power. i believe Obama doesn't have the balls to veto anything if he has a republican congress.

This will be a hung congressional session. Obama won't have to veto anything.

In a pure sense of the term, yes, you are right. Although in a genaric sense one party not controlling all the power is a form of checks and blances. I knew what he meant.

He saID IT!!1 YOU ALL saW IT!!

I know what he means.

Policy you disagree with is not a screwup.

Obama has been an extremely effective president so far. Credit, financial, healthcare reforms all pushed through. Those are huge wins for him.

Now, if he allows a huge terror attack on US soil, starts a war based on lies, further politicizes the judicial system, endorses torture, or ignores an entire US city that is under water I will say he has screwed up.

Huge wins? He had no real opposition other than rhetorical. Republicans did have the votes to stop him. The fighting came from within his own party, which was only a matter of time before he pulled in the ranks. Honestly if he DIDN'T get anything done he would be considered one of the most ineffective Presidents in U.S. history.

Policy most of America disagrees with you mean.

1 person likes this

Huge wins? He had no real opposition other than rhetorical. Republicans did have the votes to stop him. The fighting came from within his own party, which was only a matter of time before he pulled in the ranks. Honestly if he DIDN'T get anything done he would be considered one of the most ineffective Presidents in U.S. history.

Carter

Policy most of America disagrees with you mean.

Made up.

Most people are in agreement. The loudest and most obnoxious are not.

1 person likes this

Made up.

Most people are in agreement. The loudest and most obnoxious are not.

rep

rep

Rep for ignorance? Nice.

Really? The majority of America are for Obamacare and on the government's side of the Arizona law?

yes, they are.

The loudest and most obnoxious are not.

You mean Republicans? :D