• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16 bubbadawg

bubbadawg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:39 AM

HMS there's a bar in Charlotte putting a trip together for the Braves Sox games in ATL. Think its 249 for bus , tix, and all . Beleive they got a block of tickets for 2 of the games

on the other hand I am counting down the days til pitchers and catchers report. Will the Pirates flirt with .500 after the 4th of July??? Probably not , but I'll be watching

Edited by bubbadawg, 12 January 2009 - 12:41 AM.

#17 hmsmike

hmsmike

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg, NC

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:15 AM

HMS there's a bar in Charlotte putting a trip together for the Braves Sox games in ATL. Think its 249 for bus , tix, and all . Beleive they got a block of tickets for 2 of the games

on the other hand I am counting down the days til pitchers and catchers report. Will the Pirates flirt with .500 after the 4th of July??? Probably not , but I'll be watching

Hey -- thanks for the heads up!! I might have to check into that!!

BTW - On a separate issue - I didn't know about the MLB Network launch and I AM PISSED!!!!!!

I have Dish Network and of course they are the only major communications company not broadcasting it!!! :incazzato:

WTF - They don't have the Extra Innings package and NOW THIS!!

Needless to say - I sent them a very salty email asking them why they choose to give MLB fans the big middle finger!! For crying out loud we have the NFL, NBA, NHL networks!?!?! We also have that MLS Direct Kick poo that no one watches!!!:incazzato:

I am very pissed about this!!!!! :ma:

#18 bubbadawg

bubbadawg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:34 AM

Beantown Tavern in Matthews is the bar holding the trip

#19 hmsmike

hmsmike

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg, NC

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:43 AM

Beantown Tavern in Matthews is the bar holding the trip

I had a feeling that was the bar you were referring to! Thanks!!!

#20 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,586 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:56 AM

I am a Braves fan...I'm trying to readjust to the losing ways. The 90s got me all messed up. While we're at it, I hope they bring back those light blue monstrosity uniforms to complete the effect.

#21 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,082 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:01 AM

I view the upcoming 2009 season to be a bit anti-climatic. I am in football mode at least for another week though.

#22 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,586 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:02 AM

If the Eagles win the SB, Philly can never ever say anything again about being shitted on. lol

#23 hmsmike

hmsmike

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg, NC

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:10 AM

If the Eagles win the SB, Philly can never ever say anything again about being sh*tted on. lol

Ain't that the truth!

#24 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,082 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:10 AM

If the Eagles win the SB, Philly can never ever say anything again about being sh*tted on. lol

When I was up there for the Eagles/Dallas game there was a guy screaming at the top of his lungs before the game that it had been 6 long weeks since the city of Philly had a championship and he wasn't going to put up with it any longer. I got quite a chuckle out of it.

#25 hmsmike

hmsmike

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg, NC

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:11 AM

When I was up there for the Eagles/Dallas game there was a guy screaming at the top of his lungs before the game that it had been 6 long weeks since the city of Philly had a championship and he wasn't going to put up with it any longer. I got quite a chuckle out of it.

Damn! :cheers2:

#26 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:01 AM

This is the poo that pisses me off....how the fug do they already have a block of tickets when they've not even gone on sale to the general public yet? What a bunch of bullshit.

Hey -- thanks for the heads up!! I might have to check into that!!

Hang on there Mike....yer unwilling to drive in your own car with the freedom that brings but you'll get on a cramped ass bus for the same amount of travel time?

Man, if I'm spending that kind of time on the road, it's gonna be in my own vehicle and I'll stop when & as many times as I need for a break. Most I've ever been on a bus was about 3hrs from central PA out to the Meadowlands....and that was far too long. It ain't the best way for us fat boys to travel. :)

#27 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:03 AM

You'd have loved it at the Flyers game on Saturday, JR...They had video of a bunch of players wishing the Iggles well and followed it up with that gay ass Fly Eagles Fly song (and E A G L E S chant). The whole arena was singing like a bunch of *** choir boys. Oh and they all went feckin' nuts when they put the Panthers 27-3 score on the jumbotron. Glad I wasn't sporting any Panthers gear...mighta ended up in a brawl :)

#28 bubbadawg

bubbadawg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:06 PM

Go Pirates!!!!!
09 is our year

#29 CatScratchFever

CatScratchFever

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:16 PM

This is the sh*t that pisses me off....how the f*ck do they already have a block of tickets when they've not even gone on sale to the general public yet? What a bunch of bullsh*t.

Some of these tour groups probably have blocks of season tickets.

#30 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,610 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:08 AM

Go Pirates!!!!!
09 is our year

To do what? ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.