Photo
- - - - -

Funny ass article on the Smith/Lucas fight

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:43 PM

Lucas didn't give him a hug, did he? I know Smitty went over to him and appeared to put his hand on his shoulder and then sought solace in his mentor, John Kasay.

But yeah, that Lucas is a bitch for taking a knee in practice.

#17 MHS831

MHS831

HUDDLER

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:20 PM

Sorry, but hitting someone who is on a knee is sucker punching them. I don't know what Lucas said, but Smith still had options. What are you, Blood? Crypt? Just because he looked up and saw Smith coming, doesn't mean anything. I would not have hugged him, but if you live by the rules of the street then you can justify about anything. The hardest thing to do is usually the smart thing.
Tell me this, Do you think Kasay would be a bitch if Smith punched him and he walked away? No. You would expect it from Kasay, because he is class from head to toe. One day you will learn that respect--even in football--is not earned through fighting. It just makes an ass out of the one who does it. Grow up.

#18 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

Moderators

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:09 PM

Smitty couldn't stand Lucas because Lucas was getting paid and because Smitty is incredibly homophobic. Lucas apparently knelt down on the ground and made some comment about he and Smitty then being the same height. Smitty responded by beating the poo out of Lucas, who was apparently gay.

-heard this from a neighbor whose friend's cousin mows Smitty's house's yard.

Lucky bastard. The most personal thing I've ever told my gardener is that I prefer Bermuda grass over Alabama Creeping Bin.

#19 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

HUDDLER

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:12 PM

rofl bright is another bitch

#20 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

Moderators

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:13 PM

Sorry, but hitting someone who is on a knee is sucker punching them. I don't know what Lucas said, but Smith still had options. What are you, Blood? Crypt? Just because he looked up and saw Smith coming, doesn't mean anything. I would not have hugged him, but if you live by the rules of the street then you can justify about anything. The hardest thing to do is usually the smart thing.
Tell me this, Do you think Kasay would be a bitch if Smith punched him and he walked away? No. You would expect it from Kasay, because he is class from head to toe. One day you will learn that respect--even in football--is not earned through fighting. It just makes an ass out of the one who does it. Grow up.

I hate to have to be that guy, but I think you mean "Crip" pimpin'.

#21 coxc63

coxc63

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:27 PM

Sorry bro but I dnt rep any gang nor do I like the concept of a gang. If ima fight I'm gonna stand my own ground I dnt need a bunch of pussies to back me up. If I get my ass kicked so be it that's on me, I've been jumped b4 its not fun why would I want to do the same to another individual. And I wouldn't expect kasay to fight back because he does have class, on that note kasay wouldn't give anyone a reason to fight him so I wouldn't expect smitty to assault him. I'm just saying lucas is trash and he ran his mouth so number 89 had to shut it, and that's what happened.