Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kettle

Sirius training camp tour at Wofford

73 posts in this topic

I've been listening to these guys for 3 years, absolutely love when they come to our TC.

Do yourselves a favor and get the free trial for Sirius, if you dont have it, for tomorrow. Also, they have a 30 day trial for online listening.

This statement is absolutely on the money. Now I'll be working..so please hook it up with a nice recap.

if you're lucky...someone else might do it. i'll be working, but with a computer in the background streaming the broadcast.

not long before we're live

Pat says Matt looks like he can strik'em dead

Yep...they speak highly of Matt....as well as the team speed that we have on defense.

1 person likes this

Said they like Brayton on run downs and Brown on passing downs.

Thought that moving Beason to the Will and having Conner in the middle is absolutely the best option this season. They love Conner and think Beason will have an incredible year on the outside.

Said they liked LaFell....that he is a plug and play guy. He is ready to play immediately.

3 people like this

anyone not listening but reading MadHatter's recap should be sure to thank him with rep or pie

Seems like Hurney likes Jordan Pugh and D.Landri.

says Landri is a good 3tech

Said they liked LaFell....that he is a plug and play guy. He is ready to play immediately.

Sounds good so far. I agree with this.

anyone not listening but reading MadHatter's recap should be sure to thank him with rep or pie

Why not both! :D