Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Geezer with Attitudes (GWA)

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Well your parents were probably getting their diapers changed when I was entering art school in NYC, Parsons School of Design. I was a NJ fella, an Eagles fan, and loving the Jets due to my meeting Joe Namath and having a college friend recruited by them...Dick Kotite..who would happen to become an Eagles coach.

I married a NC gal, and after doing my stint in the Marines at Cherry point, I stayed. Live in New Bern, am an artist and have art work in the BOA! I went to the two games to analize NFL viability in NC at Chapel Hill and Raleigh. Have met the Big Kat, and was his guest for a tour...he took me around the stadium personally.

I love the team, the State and love the fans. I'll be doing a series of paintings for my annual contribution, to the Sam Mills Keep Pounding Foundation, while at summer camp

If you see me painting, please say hi!

gmonet ( MY MIDDLE INITIAL AND MY DOG/FAVORITE PAINTER)

Posted · Report post

Welcome aboard

Posted · Report post

if these people are respectful would that mean GWAR?

Posted · Report post

Welcome.

Posted · Report post

welcome to the huddle!

Posted · Report post

Thank you all, I have been proud to be a fan since the beginnings and I also am proud to have been chosen to have my artwork put in "Suite 87" of BOA by the organization in honor of Mr. Richardson. I look forward to earning an avatar staus and getting to know you. BTW pstall, I simply mean that I have my opinions about being a Panther fan, I cannot stand bandwagoners and I find at 64, a Marine Viet Nam Vet, and life has earned me some entitlements. Just know, many people here and elsewhere know I am not a wiseasst argue-er! I just love Panther football, go to almost every home game and some in Jersey and Philly wherest my family lives.

Posted · Report post

Welcome and you might want to change your email to get an avatar.

Posted · Report post

Welcome and you might want to change your email to get an avatar.

Thanks for that, but I do not get the email issue...I only have one, but help me if you would not mind.

Posted · Report post

I knew you'd see the light!

Welcome, my friend! And just how many games would you like me to arrange tickets for this season? Let me know- I seem to have several friends from the tailgate lot who are experiencing the financial dog days and are trying to move tix- mostly at face. We'll talk soon...

Going to camp next week?

Posted · Report post

Welcome and thank you for your service!

Stay away from the pervs and if you need a great avvie, call on my good friend NCBiscuit....

Posted · Report post

Stay away from the pervs and call on my good friend NCBiscuit....

wow....those two things don't usually go hand in hand at all

Posted · Report post

wow....those two things don't usually go hand in hand at all

Shhhh. You'll scare off the New Guy :D