• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Official Training Camp News Thread...

Does anybody else think that Matt Moore looks like a certain villian from Superman with the beard?

hint: He is our almighty creator of this forum too... :D

If you're talking about Moore then yea I agree' date=' I think he will shock the national media this year.....[/quote']

They, media, were kinda back-tracking by the 3rd start of 2009..and by Jersey Shore time, they were saying things like " ..and how about Matt Moore? He's given all they could ask of him." It is my take they ain't seen nothing yet!

Still I am shakin' here boss when it comes to the Defensive line...but hey, I'll see who's shakin next week!

OMG Sports nation just voted and 77% think Clausen will start at least 1 game this year! I should of started a new thread.

We cut the Brett Warren?

No poo.. I was about to start a thread about this! Who the fug is this Jimmy Clausen? With Brett gone our season is over

Does anybody else think that Matt Moore looks like a certain villian from Superman with the beard?

hint: He is our almighty creator of this forum too... :D

Ned Beatty?

ned-beatty-shooter-los-angeles-premiere-0gJZcu.jpg

hey can whoever is at the camps, post what the starting lineups look like??? And backup lineups too if possible. Pleasssssssseeeeee :)

Stewart can't play? That's news how? :P

Damn, I thought he was "100 percent" now. Oh well, the guy's proven he can play through pain.

They're waiting for him to get to 110% before he can start practicing.

%7Boption%7D

Dude looks like he has a good time everywhere he goes.

if I were the man....i'd be smilin too